Stab hh90

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.

coisado

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Apr 25, 2006
I just tried putting my hh90 on a different receiver today and it started acting very weirdly. It will go to the sat that it is supposed to but will instantly return to the reference point. It will just do this over and over. It has never done this before. Is there a way to reset the stab hh90? Has anyone experienced this before? Thanks in advance for the input.

Hh90

Perhaps a factory reset and fresh scan of satellites will help. I don't know what else to suggest.

I suspect the USALS settings of the other receiver. My understanding is that the HH90 has an "absolute encoder" embedded in it. It can't lose it's zero reference, so doesn't need resetting. I've used the reset function on my sg2100 several times during setup, but haven't had an issue with the hh90 that would require it.
There are a few receivers that can clear the stored sat positions, but I don't have a list of them. The crappy XtremeView Magnum is one of them.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts