Star Network schedule question?

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.

iafirebuff

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Feb 10, 2006
Waterloo, Iowa
Does anyone know where to find a Star Network schedule? I have found one on FTALIST.com, but it is off from what is showing. Thanks in advance! PS - I do not have internet acess at work for the time, so I can't keep up on this forum :-( !!!!!!!!!!

I just checked out that website and it has more than Starnetwork TV. But, what I found interesting is that you can put "STAR" in the Titan TV Guide and it will give you the guide.
Well I just give it a try and I had to enter it like so: STAR (STAR) and place a channel number for it. It came in the guide, but it's not showing any programming, just "Starnet". Maybe later it will show up.

I couldnt get it to work with titan. Starnetworktv.com says to go to ftalist.com. Thanks for the tips though, at least I know I am not overlooking something :)

are there times when it has no signal?

I had it a couple of weeks ago, but lost it... now I can't get a signal on the tp.

no signal

as in nothing on the tp is lighting up. I had to manually enter the tp. Blind Scan didn't bring it up.

if you have a signal quality but nothing on the screen, that may be normal. Star has been known to go hours with just a black screen

yep.

Figured that... but in this case, no signal at all on the tp. What's weird though is I'm getting something, some channel that puts out a lot of black and white movies I think, on the same tp/sr but on the H instead of the V.

oops.

Guess that's what I get for leaving the living room lights off too keep the dog and the wife from waking up while fiddling with this stuff in wee hours of the morning, just reading printouts from the internet by the light put off from the tv.

Knew I wasn't going crazy...

global-cm.net had is lited as 11987 sr2.821 V

ANYWAYS... guess I found an accidental channel that is still playing those weird black and white things...
Channel is called White Springs TV
IA7, h-11987 sr2.821

Last edited:
mastermesh said:
global-cm.net had is lited as 11987 sr2.821 V

ANYWAYS... guess I found an accidental channel that is still playing those weird black and white things...
Channel is called White Springs TV
IA7, h-11987 sr2.821

That is Star, the name changed a short time ago. The list on global-cm.net has a typo in it.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts