Star Trek: Picard

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
I record onto DVD (then take it into my computer and cut out the commercials) from CTV Sci-Fi channel (formerly Space Channel) here in Canada.

Episodes 1 to 5 were the standard 43-45 minutes (all times also include credits at the end). Episode 6 was about 54 minutes, Episode 7 (the longest so far) was 58 minutes, episode 8 was 55 minutes, and episode 9 was 45 minutes.

Episode 10 is set to be shown from 9:00 to 10:15, so expect it to probably in the high 50's.

I record onto DVD (then take it into my computer and cut out the commercials) from CTV Sci-Fi channel (formerly Space Channel) here in Canada.

Episodes 1 to 5 were the standard 43-45 minutes (all times also include credits at the end). Episode 6 was about 54 minutes, Episode 7 (the longest so far) was 58 minutes, episode 8 was 55 minutes, and episode 9 was 45 minutes.

Episode 10 is set to be shown from 9:00 to 10:15, so expect it to probably in the high 50's.
See post # 199.

A mostly satisfying conclusion to this season's arc.

But the Romulans capitulated pretty darn easily. Still fun to see Captain Riker.

A side note I just found ....
For those of you that signed on to CBS AA strictly for Picard (like me).

I just went in to Cancel my subscription to CBSAA, I hit cancel and it popped up with a deal ...
2 months for half price ...
So I took it, what the heck, I'll find something to watch ..... lol

Reactions: N5XZS and TheKrell
I can't believe this.
So Picard is now a synthetic? I am disappointed.

Well, I finally have seen #10 and it was indeed a bittersweet ending to season 1. But I do have to say that I really enjoyed the first season. 15 episodes would've been nice - to fill in some of the story lines that got little coverage or got rushed...

Probably will drop CBS All Access now, since Discovery season 3 isn't available yet due the virus shutting production down. Picard season 2 will likely be 12 months away (or more)...

Reactions: Jimbo
Well, I finally have seen #10 and it was indeed a bittersweet ending to season 1. But I do have to say that I really enjoyed the first season. 15 episodes would've been nice - to fill in some of the story lines that got little coverage or got rushed...

Probably will drop CBS All Access now, since Discovery season 3 isn't available yet due the virus shutting production down. Picard season 2 will likely be 12 months away (or more)...
When I finished watching, I went to turn CBSAA off as well and when I did, they offered me 2 months for the price of 1, so I took it ...
NowI have to remember to turn it off again, I put it in my phone Calendar ... so I should be ok.