Star Trek: Picard

I record onto DVD (then take it into my computer and cut out the commercials) from CTV Sci-Fi channel (formerly Space Channel) here in Canada.

Episodes 1 to 5 were the standard 43-45 minutes (all times also include credits at the end). Episode 6 was about 54 minutes, Episode 7 (the longest so far) was 58 minutes, episode 8 was 55 minutes, and episode 9 was 45 minutes.

Episode 10 is set to be shown from 9:00 to 10:15, so expect it to probably in the high 50's.

I record onto DVD (then take it into my computer and cut out the commercials) from CTV Sci-Fi channel (formerly Space Channel) here in Canada.

Episodes 1 to 5 were the standard 43-45 minutes (all times also include credits at the end). Episode 6 was about 54 minutes, Episode 7 (the longest so far) was 58 minutes, episode 8 was 55 minutes, and episode 9 was 45 minutes.

Episode 10 is set to be shown from 9:00 to 10:15, so expect it to probably in the high 50's.
See post # 199.

A mostly satisfying conclusion to this season's arc.

But the Romulans capitulated pretty darn easily. Still fun to see Captain Riker.

A side note I just found ....
For those of you that signed on to CBS AA strictly for Picard (like me).

I just went in to Cancel my subscription to CBSAA, I hit cancel and it popped up with a deal ...
2 months for half price ...
So I took it, what the heck, I'll find something to watch ..... lol

Reactions: N5XZS and TheKrell
I can't believe this.
So Picard is now a synthetic? I am disappointed.

Well, I finally have seen #10 and it was indeed a bittersweet ending to season 1. But I do have to say that I really enjoyed the first season. 15 episodes would've been nice - to fill in some of the story lines that got little coverage or got rushed...

Probably will drop CBS All Access now, since Discovery season 3 isn't available yet due the virus shutting production down. Picard season 2 will likely be 12 months away (or more)...

Reactions: Jimbo
Well, I finally have seen #10 and it was indeed a bittersweet ending to season 1. But I do have to say that I really enjoyed the first season. 15 episodes would've been nice - to fill in some of the story lines that got little coverage or got rushed...

Probably will drop CBS All Access now, since Discovery season 3 isn't available yet due the virus shutting production down. Picard season 2 will likely be 12 months away (or more)...
When I finished watching, I went to turn CBSAA off as well and when I did, they offered me 2 months for the price of 1, so I took it ...
NowI have to remember to turn it off again, I put it in my phone Calendar ... so I should be ok.