Stargate SG-1 Discussion

I've got every season of SG-1. Definitely something to watch together. My son got a kick out of the replicator episodes. I think he played with Bionicles dereaming of them coming to life and walking across his floor.....

New episodes return to U.S. April 6
clear.gif

Monday - January 29, 2007 | by Sharon Fetter
Mark April 6, 2007 in red on your calendar! Stargate SG-1 and Stargate Atlantis return to the SCI FI Channel's line-up, with ten all-new episodes each.

Both shows start their run with the conclusions to last fall's cliffhangers. For Stargate SG-1 that will be "The Quest, Part 2." Stargate Atlantis returns with "The Return, Part 2."

SG-1 will finish out its tenth and final season with the series finale, "Unending," in June.

Season Four of Atlantis goes before cameras in March. SCI FI has not yet announced a premiere date.
Source: Gateworld
clear.gif

I'm getting kinda ticked that Sci Fi keeps airing sopilers for SG1's upcoming final 10 episodes. Bad enough they pushed them back to April as it is...

yeah, and by pushing them back to April, it means next season (for SGA anyway) won't start until probably October, putting them on a more normal schedule, but taking away the fun of a summer season.

I'm getting kinda ticked that Sci Fi keeps airing sopilers for SG1's upcoming final 10 episodes. Bad enough they pushed them back to April as it is...

If you don't want to wait, the shows are airing already in other countries, and thus available from various internet sources. Atlantis has only 1 unaired episode left in Canada of the 3rd seasons, and SG1 has aired 4 episodes already in the UK beyond what SciFi has shown.

I actually find it preferable to download them due to quality, as you can often find higher definition versions overseas than what SciFi shows here.

Stargate Cast And Crew seek Sanctuary

Stargate cast and crew seek Sanctuary
clear.gif

Wednesday - January 31, 2007 | by David Read
<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 align=right border=0><TBODY><TR><TD width=8>
clear.gif
</TD><TD></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>On January 31st the cameras stopped rolling on the initial episodes of the first-of-its-kind Internet series called Sanctuary, Martin Wood told GateWorld exclusively. Starring Amanda Tapping ("Samantha Carter") and Christopher Heyerdahl ("Halling," many Wraith), the series is co-written by Damian Kindler and Martin Wood.

Each episode is expected to be traditional TV-length, so one can anticipate a single show to be in the neighborhood of 40 minutes. What will make Sanctuary unique, however, is its interface. Fans should expect
entertainment that is both enticing in story and completely revolutionary in viewing experience.
Source: Gateworld

FYI: Last episode of S3 of Atlantis has Jewel Staite rejoining the cast and taking on a recurrent role (I won't say what she does, as thats a rather large spoiler).

Jewel is best known as the mechanic from Firefly. She's played a character on Atlantis before as an adopted wraith child but you might not have recognized her due to the heavy makeup.

I hope we she stays with the show, because she's incredibly hot in the brief moments we see her this episode, and theres no slimy wraith costume blocking the view this time. ;)

FYI: Last episode of S3 of Atlantis has Jewel Staite rejoining the cast and taking on a recurrent role (I won't say what she does, as thats a rather large spoiler).

Jewel is best known as the mechanic from Firefly. She's played a character on Atlantis before as an adopted wraith child but you might not have recognized her due to the heavy makeup.

I hope we she stays with the show, because she's incredibly hot in the brief moments we see her this episode, and theres no slimy wraith costume blocking the view this time. ;)

Something to look forward to! :D