Starz & Encore?

Encore is going to start showing more of the original content that first appeared on Starz, and less of the one and two star movies which is what they are always playing now.

I have the new Logos as well.
7d324138e08ff7204731e112ec5d3bd6.jpg

Samsung Galaxy S6 Active

Maybe they could lower the cost of Encore in half to $3. :) How much is Starz (with the Encores in it) going for with the other providers? Is it still around $13? I know Starz is at a special price of $10 with Dish. However, to get both with Dish, it would be $16 a month currently. I appreciate getting one of each with the Movie Pack, but I do not do the streaming as much. However, I am sure some would not mind adding them standalone, too. I would possibly add Encore standalone if it were lower like in half.

I say they should remove the Encore movie pack out of the top 250 pack and roll the remaining cable channels into top 200. Encore should be ala cart or bundled with Starz for a cheaper price. Most of the price of top 250 is for the Encore channels that sell for $6.00 by themselves anyway.

I say they should remove the Encore movie pack out of the top 250 pack and roll the remaining cable channels into top 200. Encore should be ala cart or bundled with Starz for a cheaper price. Most of the price of top 250 is for the Encore channels that sell for $6.00 by themselves anyway.

I have thought the same thing. Or since Encore costs $6, remove the Encore channels and make the Top 250 $4 more than Top 200.

Reactions: whitewolf8214
Encore has always belonged to Starz. Starz decided to rename those channels to Starz Encore. Dish had nothing to do with it.

Encore has always belonged to Starz. Starz decided to rename those channels to Starz Encore. Dish had nothing to do with it.
Who are you quoting?

Because no one said anything about Dish having anything to do with it.

The article implies that this will no longer be a separated option.

When in fact Dish is the only provider that doesn't include all of the Encore suite when you subscribe to Starz Super pack.

Samsung Galaxy S6 Active

Remember when Starz first came out in 1994, it was "Starz! Encore 8" that was the same year when TCI launched the Encore "theme" multiplex, Encore 2 Love Stories, Encore 3 Westerns, Encore 4 Mystery, Encore 5 Action, Encore 6 True Stories & Drama, and Encore 7 WAM! America's Youth Network.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts