Starz losing subs battle with Ergen looms

Status
Please reply by conversation.
Well, I remember a deal was struck with CBS to carry Smithsonian. And I don't see it yet.
scott knows more about it than what we know i am hoping smithsonian channel hd. we are still waiting for our rsns go 24/7 and in hd also.

Well if Dish is doing new Deals with Starz, I would like them all in HD, and A price drop.
all they have to do is to add these two starz in black,starz cinema and the encore channels in hd and maybe there will be a price drop then

Well, I remember a deal was struck with CBS to carry Smithsonian. And I don't see it yet.
CBS stated they intend to re-purpose Smithsonian, so you probably never will.

A Smithsonian reboot?

Could go anywhere. Museum of the week?

scott knows more about it than what we know i am hoping smithsonian channel hd. we are still waiting for our rsns go 24/7 and in hd also.

Bluegras, have you heard of future plans for RSN's to go HD 24/7?

Bluegras, have you heard of future plans for RSN's to go HD 24/7?
no i have not i wish dish would change this i had having my rsn part time every day they should be full time and in hd they should have plenty of room for more hd channels after the 8psk conversion that scott has been telling about.

That will happen as soon as the new Super Charlie satellite is launched. It will carry 5,000 channels per transponder. :p:D:deadhorse

Yea I didn't think that was happening, just wondered what bluegras was thinking

Hey, you posted the list. Disney XD HD was the only other channel matching Scott's description that hadn't been mentioned already by other posters.
we have to take a guess which one will be coming this month and next month scott said that there will be one that was removed

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)