Starz losing subs battle with Ergen looms

Status
Please reply by conversation.
It's better then the internet bottle neck that would occur in my house with 4 rooms streaming OnDemand all the time.
If you don't like live channels, then nothing is stopping you from canceling your DISH service.
Sorry buddy, I'm not falling for that old trick. I never said I didn't like my Dish account. I stated that many people, including myself, get what we want through the On Demand services without the redundancy. Especially with Starz On Demand being offered to BB@Home subs without Starz subscription.

Reactions: ohioankev
i noticed that too. isn't that the network owned by the famous basketball jackson i cannot think of his first name now he used to play with the lakers.here is the link for the new channel directv just added,it seems something i would be intersted in.

http://www.aspire.tv/
Bluegras, you'd be interested in the "Watching Paint Dry Channel" if someone else had it in HD and Dish didn't :)

Sorry buddy, I'm not falling for that old trick. I never said I didn't like my Dish account. I stated that many people, including myself, get what we want through the On Demand services without the redundancy. Especially with Starz On Demand being offered to BB@Home subs without Starz subscription.
It still requires a Movie pack subscription at $10.
And I can count about 75 + million that like live channels.

Technically his first name is Earvin, but he goes by Earvin "Magic" Johnson.
I knew that Chad, but for bluegras's sake I wanted to use Magic, he might actually know who that is. If I said Earvin Johnson, he would be bewildered.... As it is he didn't pick up on Johnson from Jackson....

Reactions: fhsucade07
No, I don't. Just the one you use after liking a post.

I think it was called 'Dislike' or something like that and it was right next to the Like button. It didn't last long probably because some people got a lot of Dislikes. :)

Reactions: TheKrell
It still requires a Movie pack subscription at $10.
And I can count about 75 + million that like live channels.
That's a separate point. I'd rather paid $10 for that pack, with its rag tag group of channels and the On Demand service, which gives me all the content from the linear channels,than pay the extra $5 to $10 per month for the linear channels, with their redundant over played movies, outside the cinema and in black channels. We're all entitled to our preferences and Scott provided us with this forum to exercise our rights to freedom on the matter. I see your point, but the "if you don't like it, walk" doesn't apply to my original statement or any follow-ups.

That's a separate point. I'd rather paid $10 for that pack, with its rag tag group of channels and the On Demand service, which gives me all the content from the linear channels on my schedule; which is very busy these days, than pay the extra $5 to $10 per month for the linear channels, with their redundant over played movies, outside the cinema and in black channels. We're all entitled to our preferences and Scott provided us with this forum to exercise our rights to freedom on the matter. I see your point, but the "if you don't like it, walk" doesn't apply to my original statement or any follow-ups.

That's a separate point. I'd rather paid $10 for that pack, with its rag tag group of channels and the On Demand service, which gives me all the content from the linear channels,than pay the extra $5 to $10 per month for the linear channels, with their redundant over played movies, outside the cinema and in black channels. We're all entitled to our preferences and Scott provided us with this forum to exercise our rights to freedom on the matter. I see your point, but the "if you don't like it, walk" doesn't apply to my original statement or any follow-ups.
You are absolutely right.
But you are not speaking for what the Majority of what people actually want.
Live Channels

I knew that Chad, but for bluegras's sake I wanted to use Magic, he might actually know who that is. If I said Earvin Johnson, he would be bewildered.... As it is he didn't pick up on Johnson from Jackson....
Lol. I figured you knew. That was for Alan's benefit.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)