Starz losing subs battle with Ergen looms

Status
Please reply by conversation.
that is true check the encore and the rest of the showtime channels that are not in hd and that are missing also.
uploadfromtaptalk1446596292309.png

http://jameslong.name/hdcount.html

Not sure if Starz and DISH have reached a deal, but I am told as of tomorrow the DISH Movie Pack will replace Starz Cincema with Starz Kids and Family.
I like this change however Starz Kids will loose some of it's appeal with Disney animated films going to Netflix in January 2016 if I remember correctly.

Flix is not HD on DirecTV. Flix is not HD anywhere, because they don't have a HD feed.

Flix is not HD on DirecTV. Flix is not HD anywhere, because they don't have a HD feed.
Hey if those little mistakes is all that's in that entire page, I'd say that's pretty good. LOL
And I know if you brought it to his attention, he would most certainly update it accordingly.

that is true james long is a dish guy i check his website along with this website for all the new info on dish.

This is a Dish guy that made this list.
Not a Directv guy.
http://jameslong.name/
I know he is a Dish guy, but DTV doesn't have Flix in HD because it doesn't exist. Look at DTV's channel lineup Flix is channel 556 in SD only. This is not the first time I have seen errors at jameslong.name. He is one of the DBSTalk guys, that used to put down any news that came from here when I used to go there.

I know he is a Dish guy, but DTV doesn't have Flix in HD because it doesn't exist. Look at DTV's channel lineup Flix is channel 556 in SD only. This is not the first time I have seen errors at jameslong.name
But as I said He would fix it accordingly if you found an error.
That is a Minor error IMO.
So is Channel number issues.
Remapping happens at times, I'm sure He doesn't always remember to change them every time.

I've looked at the list for Years it's over 95% accurite.

Reactions: Tampa8
i do also get all the great info on new hd channels and apps on here also

Well I don't like everyone there or here sometimes , But I don't take a members information to heart enough to write off their info based on a feeling I have towards a member.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts