Still Searching

Status
Please reply by conversation.

SMATVer

Original poster
Jun 23, 2005
Sorry for the 2nd posting on the same subject but I never got info that helped me. So I'll try once again.
I'm looking for information on the AU-9 dish (5LNB) Slimline.
The installation is commercial and the GC is requiring a permit even though its not required most places but this is new construction (Hotel) and city (Dania, FL) requires permit for roof install.
I have received several manual recomendations but this does not contain enough info for the permit.
Engineering drawings will be expensive
I need Mechanical, Electrical, Enviromental specifications.
DirecTV referres me to the manual as does Solid Signal and several other sources.
I'm not sure who makes the dish so I haven't been able to contact them direct for specs. It's not DirecTV and if it is well the manual doesn't cut it.
Currently we are trying to get the permit requirements thrown out but if any body has ever seen specs. for this dish I would greatly appreciate ith information
Thanks in advance, Mike

Sorry for the 2nd posting on the same subject but I never got info that helped me. So I'll try once again.
I'm looking for information on the AU-9 dish (5LNB) Slimline.
The installation is commercial and the GC is requiring a permit even though its not required most places but this is new construction (Hotel) and city (Dania, FL) requires permit for roof install.
I have received several manual recomendations but this does not contain enough info for the permit.
Engineering drawings will be expensive
I need Mechanical, Electrical, Enviromental specifications.
DirecTV referres me to the manual as does Solid Signal and several other sources.
I'm not sure who makes the dish so I haven't been able to contact them direct for specs. It's not DirecTV and if it is well the manual doesn't cut it.
Currently we are trying to get the permit requirements thrown out but if any body has ever seen specs. for this dish I would greatly appreciate ith information
Thanks in advance, Mike

Mechanical, Electrical and Enviromental ????
Who are they trying to kid here ....
For the dish itself ?

Engineering drawing ????
Electrical, Tell them it accepts 13 and 18 and volts , thats it.
Mechanical, have them LOOK at the thing, it's not rocket science.
Enviromental, ya I suppose if you throw it in the landfill ......

There are several makers of the AU-9, Cal Amp is one of them.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts