Stonecold Fired effective today

Status
Please reply by conversation.
Best of luck guy. You have been a valuable source of info here and I hope you will continue to be. Good luck in your job search!

I will still be around and I still have "moles" at dtv to keep me up to date with what is going on. So I will still be able to help out where I can.

We'll at least you weren't shot along with your family as people elsewhere are. There is no such thing as "free speech" so be careful what you say anywhere. The man wants us all back under the plow and under the whip. Fortunately, the American Experience is one tough and very large genie to stuff back it the bottle.

I will still be around and I still have "moles" at dtv to keep me up to date with what is going on. So I will still be able to help out where I can.

Sorry to hear about your situation....best of luck going forward and I hope you land on your feet! Thanks for everything you do here.

Stoneman,

Sorry about the interruption in your gig. There is always a place in the ranks of disgruntled former satellite installers.

Good luck,

Joe

Yeah I dont think Scott wants to piss off Directv in that way. I still hope to see directv come here and provide the top quality support I know they can. If scott wamted to I have no objection to asking me anything.

That really sucks. I know you were one of the voices who actually made things happen there. I think they'd rather be blind and ignore their problems like Comcast. ... and hire people with insufficient training like Comcast ... and jack their prices every year like Comcast... they only thing different is they are a little more friendly when you call them and they have a better channel selection.

they also have no plan to address the Triple Play threat. ... Continue to proceed forward like a zombie since they topped 30M subscribers. What are they going to do when their growth flattens and their EPS are minimal?

Maybe...

I was fired for standing up to some internal issues at the company. Hey it happens and only thing i can do is get back out there and do good for another company.

This is your wake-up to start your own satellite endeavor of some sort? I don't have Direct, but I always came here to see what you have to say about things!

Keep at it!

Edit: After reading more posts maybe you and Scott should go start "The Satellite Brothers" and keep your inputs going!

Last edited:
That really sucks. I know you were one of the voices who actually made things happen there. I think they'd rather be blind and ignore their problems like Comcast. ... and hire people with insufficient training like Comcast ... and jack their prices every year like Comcast... they only thing different is they are a little more friendly when you call them and they have a better channel selection.

they also have no plan to address the Triple Play threat. ... Continue to proceed forward like a zombie since they topped 30M subscribers. What are they going to do when their growth flattens and their EPS are minimal?

It sounds like DTV had been backing off the LTE partnership with Verizon which would of been a killer triple play dtv/lte+voip.

I would contact Directv corporate and see if you can be some kind of internet liaison for them ;)
Show them what you have done here on your own free time.

You helped me decide to stay with them and also I've purchased more services through them because of your information.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)