Style Network coming 4/3/09

RemyM

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Jan 4, 2006
Stamford, CT
Most men probably don't care, but according to the guide channel Style Network will be added on 4/3 to the iO Package on channel 176.

If it's not a HD channel, it not worth it, we need more HD channels, but thank's for the info

If it's not a HD channel, it not worth it, we need more HD channels, but thank's for the info

Actually it does have a HD feed but they didn't mention that in the ad. Perhaps in the next wave in 2 months after the 16 analogs get shut off.

i guess one of the reasons they are getting this channel is for a replacement of Ultra im sure once the analogs are removed we will get the HD version as well.

Like to see Palladia HD the music channels , we use to have Rave HD, it would be nice if they put on Palladia HD, we have to see what we get

No what we need is more bandwidth for the existing HD channels so they actually look like HD.
your HD channels don't look like HD? Your tv must be awful.

95% of my hd channels are beautiful. CBS, NBC, FOX, ABC, HBO, SHO, MAX, STARZ just for example are extraordinary RAZOR sharp.

I do notice that HBO and CBS, NBC, FOX, ABC very sharp i was watching HBO last night one the best HD channels, don't know why the others channels are not like that

I do notice that HBO and CBS, NBC, FOX, ABC very sharp i was watching HBO last night one the best HD channels, don't know why the others channels are not like that

The networks, RSN's and ESPN's are only 2 HD channels per QAM. All other cable HD channels are 3 or 4 per QAM.