Style Network coming 4/3/09

e2727

SatelliteGuys Family
Jul 8, 2005
NY
If it's not a HD channel, it not worth it, we need more HD channels, but thank's for the info

hbk409

Supporting Founder
Supporting Founder
Jan 12, 2005
LI,NY
i guess one of the reasons they are getting this channel is for a replacement of Ultra im sure once the analogs are removed we will get the HD version as well.

e2727

SatelliteGuys Family
Jul 8, 2005
NY
Like to see Palladia HD the music channels , we use to have Rave HD, it would be nice if they put on Palladia HD, we have to see what we get

milan2

Well-Known SatelliteGuys Member
Sep 12, 2007
No what we need is more bandwidth for the existing HD channels so they actually look like HD.
your HD channels don't look like HD? Your tv must be awful.

95% of my hd channels are beautiful. CBS, NBC, FOX, ABC, HBO, SHO, MAX, STARZ just for example are extraordinary RAZOR sharp.

e2727

SatelliteGuys Family
Jul 8, 2005
NY
I do notice that HBO and CBS, NBC, FOX, ABC very sharp i was watching HBO last night one the best HD channels, don't know why the others channels are not like that

RemyM

SatelliteGuys Pro
Jan 4, 2006
Stamford, CT
I do notice that HBO and CBS, NBC, FOX, ABC very sharp i was watching HBO last night one the best HD channels, don't know why the others channels are not like that

The networks, RSN's and ESPN's are only 2 HD channels per QAM. All other cable HD channels are 3 or 4 per QAM.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts