Success!!! 4dtv/dc-ii+ Hdtv On A Mini Bud!!!!

Status
Please reply by conversation.
kbghdg said:
I think you'll be alright. I too have a six footer that gets the G9 hd's with no problem. The hbo's on G1 are another story though. Can't get them with a 920, can get them with a 922.( I beleive the 922 has a stronger tuner)

Can you get a good quality reading on NFL net HD?

tdti1 said:
Can you get a good quality reading on NFL net HD?

Tidi,
I just checked for the NFLHD on my 10ft. w/922 and its not mapped anymore. What happened? I saw it before it was G9 401.

I just checked and mine is still mapped on 410, but I have a 920 and it can't get it. All I get is the searching for signal message. I think, unfortunately for me, it's going to be one of those channels the 905's and 922's can get , but the 920 won't.

Al

kbghdg said:
Tidi,
I just checked for the NFLHD on my 10ft. w/922 and its not mapped anymore. What happened? I saw it before it was G9 401.

It's on 410 right now, I have a 3-4 quality increase on it compaired to hbo HD.

tdti1 said:
It's on 410 right now, I have a 3-4 quality increase on it compaired to hbo HD.
Yes your correct it is 410, My mistake, But it is still not mapped anymore. If I enter G9 410 on remote it shows up as channel not available. No title or anything anymore. Maybe I need to do a soft reset. But I thought the 922's did it by itself.

kbghdg said:
Yes your correct it is 410, My mistake, But it is still not mapped anymore. If I enter G9 410 on remote it shows up as channel not available. No title or anything anymore. Maybe I need to do a soft reset. But I thought the 922's did it by itself.

Thats ok it's like that at the moment, you should still be able to peep the quality by pressing exit and one of the arrow buttons, when on that channel.

tdti1 said:
Thats ok it's like that at the moment, you should still be able to peep the quality by pressing exit and one of the arrow buttons, when on that channel.

Got a quality of 93 w/10ft and 922. I did a soft reset on 920 w/6ft. dish.Channel (NFLHD) is now mapped but I get no lock although STARZHD i am getting a quality of 43 with the 6 ft dish and 920. But again the channel is not labeled anymore like it was before. I believe that most 920's cant get that channel anyways. I still think the O.P. will be okay in getting these HD channels with a 6ft. dish and a 922.
Hell, my 6 footer is even able to lock the HBO's on G1 at this present time with a quality of 22, definetly watchable on a 920. Current G1 hbo quality on the 6 ft. is the highest it's ever been. I wonder what they did? Or maybe the cosmos are lining up just right.:)

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)