Sunday Ticket Channels Question

Status
Please reply by conversation.

lacubs

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Oct 9, 2007
Erie, Pa
on the banner its says "channels 701-718, but The Channels started on on 702 is banner just wrong? or are we missing a channel?

on the banner its says "channels 701-718, but The Channels started on on 702 is banner just wrong? or are we missing a channel?

There use to be a channel called Sunday Snap that gave scores on that channel, not sure if it will be back or not.
Your not gonna miss any games as they usually start at 704 I think and go up to where ever they need to be according to schedule.

Fantasy stuff is usually on the 701-703 channels.

What jimbo said. Lacubs do you have st max? I don't so I can expect to be missing those channels mentioned above.

Sunday Ticket is the centerpiece of Direct TV, they paid a Kings ransom for it. I would be beyond shocked if they didn't have every game possible. This is where I to say if it was Dish a screw up would be more possible than with Direct for something like this.

What jimbo said. Lacubs do you have st max? I don't so I can expect to be missing those channels mentioned above.
i actually don't know, either way i am happy, i not into that fantasy stuff lol, just out curiosity if i never called what would they give me?

I believe most who were on auto renew got the max unless they called to change it. I too am more than happy with just the games. can't wait till the weekend.

You can check online and see if you have st max or just st

Yesterday was the last day of the US Open experience on 701-707.

The NFL channels arent in the guide yet...probably not until tomorrow at the earliest

Yesterday was the last day of the US Open experience on 701-707. The NFL channels arent in the guide yet...probably not until tomorrow at the earliest
the channels are up, they just say "to be announced"

well then they must have been uploaded in the last couple hours as they werent there this afternoon when I removed them from my favorites

i actually don't know, either way i am happy, i not into that fantasy stuff lol, just out curiosity if i never called what would they give me?
i just login to my account for the first time every! and its said i got the ST MAX

Yesterday was the last day of the US Open experience on 701-707.

The NFL channels arent in the guide yet...probably not until tomorrow at the earliest

A bit off topic, I didn't get the US Open experience on 701-707. They appear now for NFL Sunday Ticket. Was that for HD only? I only have a SD receiver (D11). I couldn't watch the PGA Championship, either (I did get Wimbledon).

A bit off topic, I didn't get the US Open experience on 701-707. They appear now for NFL Sunday Ticket. Was that for HD only? I only have a SD receiver (D11). I couldn't watch the PGA Championship, either (I did get Wimbledon).

possibly. I know the NASCAR feeds (795-798) are also in HD only now

ST Channels are up, most still say Upcoming, a few have the game in the banner, but if you hit the Info button, it will tell you whose playing.

Just a reminder, anyone that wishes to Record thier games, make sure you take the guide up to the actual time frame of the game and then hit Record.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)