Sunday Ticket deals

Ramy

The Star Wars Collector Podcast
Original poster
Supporting Founder
Jan 27, 2004
Here
Anyone got any good deals yet? They told me they have no promos yet.

I think they are getting stingy this year. I called to get a deal on the ST, and or a few bucks off of my bill, and wound up setting a cancel date. I figured they would call before the date came up, but no phone call, so I called to cancel my cancel, LOL. I am getting a decent deal already with combined billing with AT&T phone service, so I didn't want to loose those discounts, but I might just try out a streaming service.

Just wondering, is any of you that have signed up for the ST, getting the usual confirmation on channel 114 ?

I am getting nothing but a black screen on 114 ...
I'm wondering if they are working on that channel, its usually really good for this type of info.

Just wondering, is any of you that have signed up for the ST, getting the usual confirmation on channel 114 ?

I am getting nothing but a black screen on 114 ...
I'm wondering if they are working on that channel, its usually really good for this type of info.

Now that you mention it, nothing but a black screen here too. Maybe I will play dumb and call them about it and try for a discount. I tried via chat but they said I have to call and I haven't gotten the courage to do that yet. I am running out of time.

Now that you mention it, nothing but a black screen here too. Maybe I will play dumb and call them about it and try for a discount. I tried via chat but they said I have to call and I haven't gotten the courage to do that yet. I am running out of time.
Call, call, call ...
Let us know what they say ...

Reactions: whitewolf8214
Don't forget, every year, Sunday Ticket is on Free for the first week of the season ....
So it gives you an extra week to get that deal ...

At least they did when it was D*, iirc they continued that last year as well ... (being at&t now, ya never know how long thats going to last.

Don't forget, every year, Sunday Ticket is on Free for the first week of the season ....
So it gives you an extra week to get that deal ...

At least they did when it was D*, iirc they continued that last year as well ... (being at&t now, ya never know how long thats going to last.

They only offer it for free, to avoid the back log of phone calls from people trying to get it last minute.

This way they don’t get people irritated and not subscribe because they missed the first week.

Also gets new customers hooked

Call, call, call ...
Let us know what they say ...

Oh my god what a disaster that was. At first, they did give a discount on Sports Pack, HBO, and my package, totaling about $30 for 6 months and HBO for $8/month for a year. That is pretty standard every 6 months or so. But they said they could not help me with NFL, that was another number. It ended with 2020. I called that number. They told me that they have nothing to do with NFL Sunday Ticket and to call another number. I called that number, 1-877-777-7983. SAME THING but she said that they might be able to help out tomorrow just before kick off. The rage was flowing but I didn't yell at her, it wouldn't do anything. I guess I will try tomorrow. The number they gave me for tomorrow is 1-800-824-9081 but she said that you need a PIN number from the other number to call it. The PIN is supposedly attached to your account and is not the same as the PIN they make you put on your account. WTF kinda BS are they talking about? What is all this runaround? They are clearly hoping people will just give up. Normally I probably would, but now I am motivated to call and call and call again.

Oh my god what a disaster that was. At first, they did give a discount on Sports Pack, HBO, and my package, totaling about $30 for 6 months and HBO for $8/month for a year. That is pretty standard every 6 months or so. But they said they could not help me with NFL, that was another number. It ended with 2020. I called that number. They told me that they have nothing to do with NFL Sunday Ticket and to call another number. I called that number, 1-877-777-7983. SAME THING but she said that they might be able to help out tomorrow just before kick off. The rage was flowing but I didn't yell at her, it wouldn't do anything. I guess I will try tomorrow. The number they gave me for tomorrow is 1-800-824-9081 but she said that you need a PIN number from the other number to call it. The PIN is supposedly attached to your account and is not the same as the PIN they make you put on your account. WTF kinda BS are they talking about? What is all this runaround? They are clearly hoping people will just give up. Normally I probably would, but now I am motivated to call and call and call again.
Your getting the run around ( as if you didn't know).
The number with the pin is something they have done for a long time, but they should have given you a pin number when they told you to call that number.
The number ending in 2020 is the Main AT&T number ...

I'm guessing you called the number that ends in 5000 the 1st time, right ?
Thats the original D* number.

Your getting the run around ( as if you didn't know).
The number with the pin is something they have done for a long time, but they should have given you a pin number when they told you to call that number.
The number ending in 2020 is the Main AT&T number ...

I'm guessing you called the number that ends in 5000 the 1st time, right ?
Thats the original D* number.

No, the first time I chatted. So I guess it's bascially the same thing. I think I said I called before, but I kinda use the terms interchangeably. They did give me a PIN to use tomorrow.

I called earlier in the week and got the run-around like never before. I try to get a Sunday Ticket discount every year but usually unsuccessful.

I guess time will tell if there's a free preview today. I haven't seen any advertising and I haven't received any messages.
Since the Packers played Thursday night, this is a perfect weekend for S.T., at least for me!

I called earlier in the week and got the run-around like never before. I try to get a Sunday Ticket discount every year but usually unsuccessful.

I guess time will tell if there's a free preview today. I haven't seen any advertising and I haven't received any messages.
Since the Packers played Thursday night, this is a perfect weekend for S.T., at least for me!

There's been plenty of advertising and there's been banners in the guide for a week. There is a free preview of max today.

Well, I guess it pays to play their run-around games. I called the number I mentioned above today. I waited on hold forever and talked to someone in the USA (AL). We talked for a bit about what I wanted and how Sunday Ticket isn't the same as it used to be (And that I am a Colts fan and Luck retired) and then I went on hold forever again. But when she came back, I got ST Max for free and another $20/month off for a year. My bill is $85/month (without tax) for Xtra, ST Max, HBO, Sports Pack, Epix, HD Extra/Movies Extra/whatever, and NBC DNS. Old billing, I have the free HD for life with autopay promo that they had back in the day, too. That works for me.

Looks like some bugs in the system. Watching the free preview and they just blocked out KC/Jags saying it's not available. That's not even in my market.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)