Sunday Ticket freeview?

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Harrelson 69

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
May 10, 2005
Why doesnt' D* offer a free preview of it's NFL Sunday ticket package? All the other packages(NBA,NHL,MLB) offer free previews usually twice a season?

Harrelson 69 said:
Why doesnt' D* offer a free preview of it's NFL Sunday ticket package? All the other packages(NBA,NHL,MLB) offer free previews usually twice a season?

My guess is there is only 16 games played per team compared to the MANY games played per team in the NBA, NHL & MLB.

Anyone signing up for the extra $99 Sunday Ticket stuff? I'm as big a football fan as there is, but looking at what they are offering is not appealing at all. Real disappointed the NFL would tack that on to an already $200 package.

I signed up. I debated it for a while. I've been too spoiled by HD that last few years that I didn't consider signing up without the Superfan add-on. So it was all or nothing. For returning customers it's only $49. I had sent them a nasty e-mail saying how the price is getting too high and they called me and offered me $10 off for 6 months if I get the NFL-ST +SF. So I did. This may be the last year for me.

-JustBob

i got it - the only reason i have D* is the the ST.....I am that in need of watching my Phins up here in MA. Its unfortunate, but there are people like me who will pay whatever they have to to get it

preardon said:
Real disappointed the NFL would tack that on to an already $200 package.

The NFL didnt tack anything on. D* did. D* can charge or spread the cost any way they want. D* and D* alone decided to screw HD fans with the $99 dollar HD tax.

Status
Please reply by conversation.