Sunday Ticket HD wo superfan?

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.

PMKS

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Jan 7, 2005
South Texas
I've been a Sunday Ticket Subscriber in the past, but not the last couple of years. I called DirecTV tonight and the CSR offered me $10 off for 12 months if I got the Sunday Ticket.

I asked about HD and she said all of the games are in SD unless you get the Superfan. So... DirecTV shows all of the games in SD and HD?

Take a look on the DirecTV website. You get a lot more than just the games in HD with the Superfan package.

I've been a Sunday Ticket Subscriber in the past, but not the last couple of years. I called DirecTV tonight and the CSR offered me $10 off for 12 months if I got the Sunday Ticket.

I asked about HD and she said all of the games are in SD unless you get the Superfan. So... DirecTV shows all of the games in SD and HD?

Yes you get SD for the base NFST. If you had Super Fan you get HD, Game Mix, Red Zone and Super Cast. Super Cast alllows you to view all games from NFST on the net or now over Smartphones.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts