Sunday Ticket on Roku.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

lefatman

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Nov 10, 2008
Selbyville DE
I received an e-mail from Roku saying that Sunday Ticket and NFL Pass would be available on that device. Chatted with Directv and they confirmed that it would be available on Sept. 13th. Great news for those snowy Sundays when the signal goes out.

I received an e-mail from Roku saying that Sunday Ticket and NFL Pass would be available on that device. Chatted with Directv and they confirmed that it would be available on Sept. 13th. Great news for those snowy Sundays when the signal goes out.

Only if you are unable to get Directv for Sunday ticket. Game Pass will be available for $99 but it only shows replays of games after all Sunday afternoon games are completed.

Only if you are unable to get Directv for Sunday ticket. Game Pass will be available for $99 but it only shows replays of games after all Sunday afternoon games are completed.

Can't login with you Sunday Ticket Max account? I would think you would be able to.

I logged in without any trouble on my IPad and am sure that when the season begins I will be able to do the same with Sunday Ticket. This appears to be similar to having access to MLB Extra Innings on Roku when you purchase it from Directv.

I logged in without any trouble on my IPad and am sure that when the season begins I will be able to do the same with Sunday Ticket. This appears to be similar to having access to MLB Extra Innings on Roku when you purchase it from Directv.

According to the FAQ on Directv's website Sunday Ticket Max users can log in on computers, smartphones, tablets, and they also list a bunch of TV streaming devices including Roku, Xbox One, Xbox 360, PS3, and PS4.

Now I just need to find out which of my friends are Directv customers so I can use their account on my Xbox One.

NFL Game Pass is totally separate from Sunday ticket. Anyone in the allowed countries can get it regardless of DirecTV service or not. But like you stated after preseason the games are on delay.

Reactions: fhsucade07
You can get gamepass to work with live games, you just need to VPN from Brazil to get it working. USA payments work as well as your USA address.

You can get gamepass to work with live games, you just need to VPN from Brazil to get it working. USA payments work as well as your USA address.
Of course! Who doesn't VPN in from Brazil on a regular basis? I know it's the first thing I do every day...

Does anyone know when the ST App will go live on Roku? I bought a Roku 2 for my Dad, so he can see his games.

When I chatted with Directv CSR, she said it would go live on the 13th. NFL Pass app is also still showing a coming soon message.

Thank you very much, appreciate the response, I'm eager to give to my Dad as an early birthday present.

Looks like you can now download the Sunday Ticket channel to your Roku. I just did it. It says that it will be available on the 13th, but Directv sent out and-mail saying that you would be able to watch tomorrows games. Just have to wait and see. It appears that it does not remember your sign in and you have to do it each time you want to watch. Now I won't be bothered by occasional weather outages.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts