Status
Please reply by conversation.

ChrisK114

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Pub Member / Supporter
Jul 17, 2005
Mount Pleasant,SC
CSR told me Tuesday that the free preview of ST and SF will be extended to this weekend too. Has anyone else heard this?? I don't believe it for a second, but she was very adament about it.

Last edited:
if that's the case it sounds to me that they are desperate for subs to NFLST.

CSR told me yesterday that the free preview of ST and SF will be extended to this weekend too. Has anyone else heard this?? I don't believe it for a second, but she was very adament about it.

are you a new customer or current?

if they extend it, then no complaint there. if it doesnt come through.. then it wa all BS.

only one way to find out.. wait til sunday comes and see if it broadcast.

are you a new customer or current?

if they extend it, then no complaint there. if it doesnt come through.. then it wa all BS.

only one way to find out.. wait til sunday comes and see if it broadcast.

Been a customer for 2 years. I was calling to see when my agreement was up and she asked if I had ST. I said not this year and she told me that there was another free preview this weekend. I told her that that was this past weekend and she told me that there was another one this weekend.

Been a customer for 2 years. I was calling to see when my agreement was up and she asked if I had ST. I said not this year and she told me that there was another free preview this weekend. I told her that that was this past weekend and she told me that there was another one this weekend.

if thats the case. then take advantage!

if its true its OUTRAGEOUS.I encourage all ST/SF subscribers to call and demand an adjustment to their bill.

You know, I'm wondering something about this myself. Let's assume that the CSR info is correct and that we're going to get another free preview week of ST. I wonder if that's one reason DTV has been offering these ST/SF discounts recently. Probably the main reoson is the current economy and they want to retain all of their existing ST subs but I wonder about it if there's a 2nd week of free ST.

Since I was able to get one of the ST/SF deals, it's not a big issue to me at present. I'm more bugged by all of the NHL coverage issues.

You know, I'm wondering something about this myself. Let's assume that the CSR info is correct and that we're going to get another free preview week of ST. I wonder if that's one reason DTV has been offering these ST/SF discounts recently. Probably the main reoson is the current economy and they want to retain all of their existing ST subs but I wonder about it if there's a 2nd week of free ST.

Since I was able to get one of the ST/SF deals, it's not a big issue to me at present. I'm more bugged by all of the NHL coverage issues.

well dish network has been offerring some REALLY good deals so im sure they are trying to get some DTV customers that switched to Dish back .

i wouldnt be surprise bc i remember for 2 years straight, ive gone to more dish network going to dtv customers, now its more like cable company users or mover's connect or a new customer.

If a refund is due to you, I want one for the taking of Vs, a HD channel I paid for

they keep doing that. i dunno why! bc im an avid watcher of that and i got it last weekend and now i dont get it.

dtv is always changing programings and when i read an outdoor magazine or Gun Dog, they say if you got choice extra, you get VS channel... so i got that.. where is my channel?

I find it strange:
a) they would do 2 weeks.
b) that they would do a free ST freeview on a weekend they are also freeviewing starz/encore....usually they only do 1 freeview at a time.
c) there is no advertisement on the program giude or their facebook page/twitter page like they did for the other freeview.
d) csrs are dumb.

Im just not buying it.

Status
Please reply by conversation.