Sunday Ticket programming changes last year

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.

colofan

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Jul 2, 2004
Loveland,CO
I have been a loysal customer for a long time of Direct TV especially for the Sunday ticket.

But (of course there was one :)) last year when they forced me to watch my local broadcast for a few of the games no big deal except now I don't get to see the end of the early games if my local station has to change over.

Why can't Direct just re-enable the sta feed for that out-of-market game so I can watch the end of the games. It happened 4 times last year and I am so mad about it that I cancelled Sunday ticket after 8 years.

Whe I sent the request to Direct TV they did not answer me on this issue of blackout for and out-of-market game....argh

They have to comply with their new contract they signed in I believe 2002. I also found the local part of the contract a problem, last year I ended up watching most of the games I was interested in off air. I think only 1 game was watched off NFL Sunday ticket last year so I dropped it.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)