Sunday Ticket Promo HD Channels

Status
Please reply by conversation.

titicaka21

Well-Known SatelliteGuys Member
Original poster
Jul 30, 2007
I had a question that i was hoping everyone could answer.

I signed up for the Premier Sunday Ticket Package with the HD Access. I had a problem with my bill when they went to add the Starz HD pack. I got that fixed. Now I have the Sunday Ticket promotion with HD access. To my understanding I was supposed to get all the HD channels of sunday ticket as long as a I paid for the HD access with the Special Promotion

I called today and the CSR told me that the HD channels are only a promotion for the first 4 week and now I am only entitled to get the SD channels after their 4 week preview was up.

Can anyone confirm this?

doesn't make sense. it's week six now. did you have them last weekend?

same thing is happening here. i was promised the superfan package throughout the season and now my HD channels aren't showing up. currently on hold waiting to talk to someone in customer service.

luckily, i wrote down the csr's name and # when he promised me the package. hopefully it's resolved by the late games.

Let me know I agree it makes no sense. I do not feel like fighting...Let me know how it turns out.

I had the same thing happen. I talked with D and they told me that I had to have the Superfan package to receive NFL Ticket in HD. However, they gave me the package free of charge, whereas normally it's $99. I am a new customer, which may be why they gave it to me free. Otherwise, it would really s*ck to order the NFL Ticket, thinking you're going to be able to watch it in HD, then 6 weeks into the season they change it and say that you have to purchase an additional package.

Yup, turned it back on for me after I explained the situation. Told me next year it'll cost $99. Very good of D* to honor what they told me seven weeks ago. :thumbs

I have to give them a call tomorrow. They told me via email i should get the HD channels.

Woke up this morning looking forward to watching a bunch of football in hd. But lo and behold, error 721 pops up on all the NFL hd channels. This was on my hd dvr receiver hooked up to a 48 inch. Went to the kitchen where I have my 20 inch with the regular hd receiver and all NFL hd channels were available.

So I called D* and spoke with a rep and explained to her my lament and right off she told me that I need to be a superfan subscriber to access the NFL hd channels. I says WHAT! this must be a mistake. I explained to her that when I signed up for the sunday NFL ticket promo I was told that I'll be able to watch NFL ticket in HD and by the way, I have access to it in my other hdtv in the kitchen. Still she insisted that I have to have superfan. Sensing that I won't win the argument with her, I requested to talked to her supervisor.

The supervisor was on the line after a few seconds. I explained to her the problem and she agreed that I should have the NFL ticket hd channels (per promo) and in short order, she had NFL sunday ticket HD restored to my HD DVR receiver after I reset the receiver. She apologized and explained that it was an "authorization" issue whatever that means.

Status
Please reply by conversation.