Sunday Ticket Supercast issues?

Status
Please reply by conversation.

scottie_h

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
May 22, 2004
Cologne, MN
Has anyone tried watching the online Supercast? I just wanted to log in to check it out, but I'm getting an error saying:

"We appologize as we are experiencing problems bringing you Supercast. Please check back in a few minutes."

Anyone else have the same problem? Or is it working for anyone else?

No Supercast

Yes, having the same problem. I suspected this would not work smoothly in week 1.

I can't say I'm surprised - just wanted to make sure I wasn't alone. I'm sitting in front of the TV, so not a big deal. Just wanted to check it out.

It's up! I have the Red Zone channel playing on the laptop next to me with the remote in hand to switch between the Vikes and whatever game(s) I want.

Having the same thing, now using my regular slingbox.

Anyone called D* to see if they were doing anything for subs. Be nice if they gave a small credit or something.

error with NFL supercast online

I keep on getting error with mysql. I think it is just to many people trying to log on to their servers. Anyone else still having problems.

NFL Sunday ticket online

FInally got it working. Great thing when it works. Hopefully they will fix the login problems as the season goes on.

FInally got it working. Great thing when it works. Hopefully they will fix the login problems as the season goes on.

this is what they are saying on the website - I couldn't get in all day - now to make matters worse - my superfan sub on my tv isn't working - directv batting 1.000 for me - red zone channel best channel of all

We apologize for the inconvenience, but SUPERCAST" is currently experiencing overwhelming demand. Please try again later.time though that works for some reason ( I belive its a free preview)

WELL - later in the day they removed the login option, saying it is unavailable due to overwheling demand.

I had to work today, and tried to get supercast several times to watch via wifi, NOTHING...I just got home and can catch the 4th Q of the late games, that's it.

I emailed them and siad I want a $19 credit. The renewal rate for NFLST ($229) and SF ($99) equals almost $20 / week, and to not have the features working is not acceptable for that kind of money.

WELL - later in the day they removed the login option, saying it is unavailable due to overwheling demand.

I had to work today, and tried to get supercast several times to watch via wifi, NOTHING...I just got home and can catch the 4th Q of the late games, that's it.

I emailed them and siad I want a $19 credit. The renewal rate for NFLST ($229) and SF ($99) equals almost $20 / week, and to not have the features working is not acceptable for that kind of money.

I agree - I will email them for the same - plus the HD 4 oclock games weren't available until halftime for me - they told me it was a known system issue - you charge a premium price - you better provide the premium service

I agree on the SuperCast, but the HD on the late games were on as sched for me.

"they told me it was a known system issue"

What issue is that?

I agree on the SuperCast, but the HD on the late games were on as sched for me.

"they told me it was a known system issue"

What issue is that?

that's what tech support said after 30 min on hold - told me it was a known issue and not just my box - I was getting some error involving authorization for the package - it was weird- I could get the red zone channel for the 4s right away but couldn't get the 2 out of market games - I got the 1 in market game. It was fixed by around half time. This was for the HD channels only. I could get the standard def channels - I wrote them an email - we'll see if anything comes of it

ah, sounds like maybe a known issue involving a handful (likely zip code based issue) as opposed to a system-wide issue.

Certainly not ready for primetime. I remeber reading they had room for 40K-50K users. Obviously the demand shut the servers down. I agree with the statement if you are charging a premium price you need to deliver premium service.

I could get the red zone channel for the 4s right away but couldn't get the 2 out of market games - I got the 1 in market game. It was fixed by around half time. This was for the HD channels only. I could get the standard def channels - I wrote them an email - we'll see if anything comes of it

I had the same problem on my new receiver (HR20-100). Went back to the bedroom and everything was OK on the old HD Tivo, all channels were there... Strange.

Called Directv, the first guy couldn't fix it and transferred me. After half an hour waiting I hung up.

yeah I had a H20 box - must have been an issue with new users? directv called for a regular f/u call - told them about the issue - they didn't really know how to respond - the tried to transfer me but even he couldn't get through to CS - no big deal - just kinda funny. hopefully week 2 will be perfect!!!

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts