Sunday Ticket Supercast issues?

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.
D* offers e-mail apology but no comp.
-----------------------
E-mail.....

September 11, 2007

Dear Valued SuperFan Customer,

Unprecedented demand for the NFL SUNDAY TICKET™ Supercast™ function caused technical difficulties that prohibited some subscribers' access to the online games this past Sunday. If you were unable to access the online games, we sincerely apologize for the inconvenience. We are excited that so many fans want to experience this brand-new feature and have corrected the issue to ensure that all future Sunday games will be accessible online through the NFL SUNDAY TICKET Supercast feature.

With NFL SUNDAY TICKET Supercast, you get live streams of every NFL SUNDAY TICKET game right on your PC, anywhere in the world*:

Live streams of every NFL SUNDAY TICKET game, plus the RED ZONE CHANNEL™
Real-time player and team stats and scores
Highlights from every game as they happen
We'd like to thank you for being an NFL SUNDAY TICKET SuperFan™ customer, and we will continue to make improvements to our service to bring you the best NFL SUNDAY TICKET and DIRECTV experience possible.

Sincerely,
The DIRECTV NFL SuperFan Team

no response to my complaint via email yet - I expect to get something though - hopefully it works this weekend!

So let me get this correct.

The feature you paid $99 for does not work the first week out of 12 weeks.

So they send you an email appologizing for the problem, and then give you an ad saying..
With NFL SUNDAY TICKET Supercast, you get live streams of every NFL SUNDAY TICKET game right on your PC, anywhere in the world*:

What does the * say? Perhaps it should say (* When our servers are working and if you can be one of the lucky ones to login and view the games.)

I also received my apology. I appreciate the effort and the "toys" they are tring to provide but it was 99 bucks last year without this feature. D* sometimes steps on there *(&^ because they advertise features that are not ready. They needed to beta test this first and not advertise it as a feature quite yet. I have doubts regarding D*s marketing department. I believe it costs them more money than saying nothing at all.

Last year the $99 included the HD channels, I understand that this year the HD games are included in the base package.

Big difference there.

Last year the $99 included the HD channels, I understand that this year the HD games are included in the base package. Big difference there.

Scott, I can't quote you a source, but from what I can determine, the HD games are included in ST only for new subscribers and some people who call to complain about the $99 cost.

The rest of us (like me) pay for SuperFan to get the HD versions.

I would probably pay for it anyway this year, however, because my son will often be using the computer feed. I do hope they get it working by this weekend.

I got the same apology - its kinda funny - somehow I have 2 email threads going with customer service. One thread says I don't have superfan on my account - the other says I have it on my account but they will be ready this time around for supercast. I'll call on saturday I guess to make sure. HD channels are not part of the base package - otherwise nobody fork over $99.

Supercast ?

I have my account set up on D*'s site already so I can view bills and such.
When you go to the Supercast page, it says to log in, : User name and password.
Is this the same one I use to get into D*'s website, or is a new one nessasary ?

Jimbo

If you already have a log-in for your account
that is what they want...you should get 2
options when you visit the supercast screen...to register or already registered...
click on already registered...I think D*
removed the options the first week when they were having trouble...
DIRECTV - SUPERCAST

How is it that they are promoting a feature and apologizing for it not working in the same e-mail?:rolleyes:

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)