Sunday Ticket To Go

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Lkr

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Apr 19, 2008
Is it compatible with all phones or only certain ones? I want to know if it will work with the newer version of the Samsung Instinct

Is it compatible with all phones or only certain ones? I want to know if it will work with the newer version of the Samsung Instinct

Newer version of the Instinct ? Which is what ?
The EVO, is that the one your talking about, or the Intercept ?

I'm looking at the Intercept and a friend has the EVO.

Any advice or input ?

Last edited:
I was looking at the D* tech forum and talks about APPs, it mentioned that it's available for the Iphones and then there a bit about the android, there's a small list of phones mentioned and the article is from July.

Here's the ones they mentioned so far, they have to have more than that out, I would hope, in another part it says available fro Smart Phones, well there are more Smart Phones than that.

SuperCast mobile is now available for Android phones through the Android Market.

Here is a list of devices that have been tested by DIRECTV:

Motorola Droid
HTC Droid Eris
HTC G1
HTC MyTouch

Wi-Fi users

There is a common problem with streaming video over Wi-Fi on the Android.
Android devices access video streams using the UDP protocol. Some Wi-Fi routers are configured to block video streams using UDP protocol by default and users must change their setting to allow it. Alternately, users can choose to disable Wi-Fi access on their Android devices and rely on 3G.

You would also hope they have these issues fixed before the season starts.

NFL to go runs on Blackberry / iphone / Andriod

Except I haven't seen an app for the Androids on the web site as of yet, but they DO have the app for the IPhones.

Is this good for ALL Androids or just the select few that have listed on the website ?

Account Services offered it to me for $9.95/mo when they added the RZC for free yesterday.

Account services also does not realize that they would end up screwing up your account.

If very clearly stated in our system NFL To Go will only function properly with the NFLST tier and not to add it as our billing system might try and auto correct the dependency issue of having just "to go" by adding nflst.

Account services also does not realize that they would end up screwing up your account.

If very clearly stated in our system NFL To Go will only function properly with the NFLST tier and not to add it as our billing system might try and auto correct the dependency issue of having just "to go" by adding nflst.

I don't think I am going to add it. But, it would be cool for DirecTV to offer it just on the computer and smartphones for a reduced rate. I bet that there would be more then a few to sign up and extra revenue is always good.

Oh and yes, I did have ST last year on my Palm Pre. I used my brother in laws account info. :up

Status
Please reply by conversation.