Sunday Ticket To Go

Status
Please reply by conversation.
It never worked right for me yesterday. Since I just signed up and this is basically free, I suppose I shouldn't complain. Frankly if it had cost money to start with, I wouldn't have signed up for it. And given this level of operation, I won't be renewing this part of the NFLST package next year.

DirecTV's NFL Sunday Ticket To-Go Fumbles

DirecTV's NFL Sunday Ticket To-Go Fumbles - $350 to Stare at Your Screen in Frustration
Unfortunately, online viewers that shelled out the significant cash for the Sunday Ticket service found they were completely unable to use it over the weekend, and users took to the DirecTV forums to give DirecTV a piece of their mind(s). After complaints piled up with no satisfactory response from DirecTV, the company took it upon themselves to delete the entire thread in question.

The thing that gets me is the fact that they deleted the thread about this from their forum. To me that is unconscionable.

Sorry, I didn't notice until too late that there was already a thread about this. I looked for a thread about "Sunday Ticket" but the other thread used "ST" and I missed it.

A company deletes derogatory remarks from a forum they host and you find that unconsionable? Certainly the fans had a right to complain, but DirecTV has no obligation to leave the posts online. This would have been a better place to vent if the expectation were to see the post remian indefinitely.

Last edited:
yeah, company has every right to remove content, even forum questions.

Especially if their was personal attacks, or any threats, not sure their was, just saying.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts