Sunday Ticket

Status
Please reply by conversation.

tmikeb

Active SatelliteGuys Member
Original poster
Aug 13, 2008
When watching the Sunday Ticket on HD, I cannot rewind a game. I have to pause it first and the frame back with the rewind button. Why is this?

When watching the Sunday Ticket on HD, I cannot rewind a game. I have to pause it first and the frame back with the rewind button. Why is this?

I just checked mine and it works with the FF/RW fine ...

Try setting your rec, if you are on a normal channel.

Jimbo

Has anyone had success asking D* to waive the Superfan $69.00 fee for the 08-09 ST package ? I'm interested in adding it for the remainder of the year and all of next year for $289.00 but don't want to pay the extra $69.00 for SF. I also can't stand watching football games in SD anymore, it has to be in HD.

Has anyone had success asking D* to waive the Superfan $69.00 fee for the 08-09 ST package ? I'm interested in adding it for the remainder of the year and all of next year for $289.00 but don't want to pay the extra $69.00 for SF. I also can't stand watching football games in SD anymore, it has to be in HD.

Call and ask, if they say no call again. It's up to the CSR so be nice and friendly even if they say no. Took me 4 calls this year before the season, but I have had it since it started and never paid.

Just hit the exit button on your remote. This will exit out of the interactive features which can interfere with the DVR features.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)