This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

Super Bowl 48 Predictions

Status
Not open for further replies.

BillD1984

SatelliteGuys Master
Original poster
Apr 9, 2008
MA
Sunday 2-2-14......6:30pm ET on FOX

Denver vs. Seattle

Broncos

As I mentioned in the other thread,Seattle isn't too good on the road,they are even worse on the east coast.Plus it just seems like it's destiny for Manning.

Broncos

As I mentioned in the other thread,Seattle isn't too good on the road,they are even worse on the east coast.Plus it just seems like it's destiny for Manning.

Could be ...
IF the Broncos win, Peyton will have to have a GREAT day, which I don't see happening against Seattle's D.

Well after watching both games I think denver does have a shot as long as they play the way they did against the pats.

Denver!

I am looking forward to this Super Bowl, will be interesting to see what manning can do against the defense of the Seahawks

I cannot, and will not, in good conscious root for the Broncos!
Manning's going to be in a high pressure environment and in a cold stadium....the 2 knocks against him in his entire career.

Peyton is on a mission with destiny. Nothing will stop him. Certainly not cold weather, nor a seattle defense that uses a gang reference for its moniker.

The Super Bowl is the conclusion to the best single performance of an NFL season, ever. And to me, the toughest game was yesterday, beating the second best quarterback in the league, the guy who possessed the records Peyton claimed this year.

IF Payton had the same numbers while playing on a level playing field than the rest of the top QBs in the league then I'd agree with you but you have to admit playing in 'Rocky Mounting High' Denver for 8 regualr season games and 2 playoff games was an advantage. Besides, he also had a few good WRs as targets.

Joe Buck yesterday mentioned "in Denver a 50 yard FG attempt is like 35 yards anywhere else".

Only reason am tuning in is to see his sour puss expression when he chokes. Thank god the Jets and Broncos are in the AFC... I'd swear off football all together if those two met in the SB.

Cheers, K

I'm pulling for the Broncos. I mean, the head coach is John Fox: I have an uncle with the same name! Peyton Manning is one of the smartest NFL players I've seen over the years, but I'm reminded of the line from "Pippin": "It's smarter to be lucky than it's lucky to be smart."

I think it will be a close game, but Denver will have the edge over Seattle. The Broncos have more key players with Super Bowl experience and that will ultimately make the difference.

The only reason I'll root for the broncos, I'm not a fan of that team, is because Sherman is a jerk and they beat the pats.

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk

Last edited:

I think the toughest game mentally was yesterday. He has without a doubt had the best season of any QB in NFL history. The haters will hate so don't mind them and enjoy this moment that doesn't come along often. For some of us it's been a VERY long time . Embrace the hate, the naysayers and enjoy!

Status
Not open for further replies.