Super Bowl Commercial's

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

HD MM

SatelliteGuys Master
Original poster
Nov 2, 2006
Believeland, Ohio
There's no debate that the commercials during the Super Bowl attract a grand audience. Companies pay big bucks to get air-time to advertise their product/service during one of the most watched television events of the year.

Let's use this thread to discuss Super Bowl Commercials, whether past favorites or talk relating to this years commercials.

Danica Patrick's Go Daddy Commercial Banned

500x_banned_commercial.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I LOVED that Bud commercial where the guy can breathe fire. He is with his lady friend on a snow carriage ride....he sneezes when the horse farts and burns her face..!! LOL!

....I also loved the "wwwwwwaaaaa zzzuuuuuuuuuuuppppppppppp!!!!!!"

The NFL needs to tone it down a bit. Funny is great but during the last 3 or 4 years they've gone over the top. And some have been offensive while not being funny.

This is my favorite from 2008 that never aired. A little juvenile, but still funny....

[youtube]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/7iBY7Yirq60&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/7iBY7Yirq60&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/youtube]

I thought the Letterman/Winfrey/Leno spot was brilliant.

Especially since it's been revealed that Leno wore a disguise to get into the Ed Sullivan Theater:

How did you manage to pull it off without the press catching wind of it?
We began having logistical meetings that would make the CIA proud. We had to figure out a way to keep it a surprise. NBC arranged to have Jay fly on the NBC jet at 7:30 in morning on Feb. 2 and he was at the Teterboro Airport [in New Jersey] at 3:30 p.m. We snuck him through the front door on Broadway. Jay wore a disguise …a hooded sweatshirt, dark sunglasses and a mustache. Fifteen minutes later, Oprah arrived … but not in a disguise. We shot it in the balcony of the Ed Sullivan Theater.

'Late Show' producer on Leno-Letterman-Oprah Super Bowl spot: Jay wore disguise to taping | EW.com

I loved the SNICKERS commercial this year with Betty White and Abe Vigoda....I could not stop laughing!!!

Agree...thought this one was the best one.

Some of the others I enjoyed...

• The Budweiser House made of Budweiser cans (eco friendly whaat??)
  • The Google Search commercial
  • Bud Light stranded on an island
  • Doritos kid telling his mom's bf to stay away from his mama and his Doritos

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts