SUPERFAN.....HD Only?

Status
Please reply by conversation.

soopacee

Original poster
Sep 23, 2007
Pottsville, PA
do i need an HD receiver to get the Superfan?

week 1 of every season, DTV gives you Superfan for FREE regardless of what crappy box you have, i had access to Red Zone Channel and Game Mix

i called about 2 weeks ago for something, and they offered me SuperFan for free.......well it dont work and when i called them they told me i need HD to have it

is this true?....i was under the assumption since it worked fine week 1 and i heard you can get it, you just cant access the HD games

so whats the deal.....i dont care about all that HD stuff......i just pretty much want that Red Zone Channel

I believe you need an H20 or Hr20 reciever in order to get Superfan. It usually costs $99 on top of the price for NFLST. It's great...i have it and i really enjoy my sundays :)

well i have an r15-500......but i only got that yesterday......before that i had a real crappy standard receiver......and its a DVR no Hd, so that explains it

but honestly......why would Superfan work with my Sunday Ticket on Week 1 when they give it to you FREE (guess its a promotional thing).....but you cant get it after that unless you have Special Equipment?....why would it work with the crappy equipment then?

but honestly......why would Superfan work with my Sunday Ticket on Week 1 when they give it to you FREE (guess its a promotional thing).....but you cant get it after that unless you have Special Equipment?....why would it work with the crappy equipment then?
A big part of Superfan is the HD feeds. If you cannot receive the HD feeds, they don't feel right selling you a portion of the package for the full price.

yes as $0.00

thanx for all the info......guess i will wait a little and upgrade again.....only reason i chose the DVR is because they offered it FREE and the first 6 months Free of service........they wouldnt even budge with HD Dvr:mad:

Status
Please reply by conversation.

NFL GameMix with HD

Access Magazine - HD

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)