superjack Gears

Hi

these two gears of my 48-inch superjack actuator ruined, do they know where to get them?

Gear dimensions, such as diameter, number of teeth, etc. would be helpful. Hard to determine what's needed just by a picture of a gear. I have some old motor assemblies in the building. What is the tube diameter, how does the lead screw mate up with the shaft, joy coupler etc., split roll pin? :biggrin

Take them to a machine shop, and they can custom make new ones. Short of buying an entire new arm (and a 48" one will be quite pricey) that's your best hope.
if it's an option, or 3d printer with nylon, but I do not know if it can resist, since the big one uses a metal bushing inside the

Gear dimensions, such as diameter, number of teeth, etc. would be helpful. Hard to determine what's needed just by a picture of a gear. I have some old motor assemblies in the building. What is the tube diameter, how does the lead screw mate up with the shaft, joy coupler etc., split roll pin? :biggrin
the one that has double gear the little one has 14 teeth and the big 42
the big one that has a bushing inside it and is the one that is attached to the arm and holds the magnet has 53 teeth

and this is the other

the one that has double gear the little one has 14 teeth and the big 42
the big one that has a bushing inside it and is the one that is attached to the arm and holds the magnet has 53 teeth

and this is the other

I'll look and see what I've got in the building. Question: Do you really need a 48 inch arm? I installed several different brands of dishes, including some 16 footers and never used over a 24 inch arm. I am just curious. :)

I'll look and see what I've got in the building. Question: Do you really need a 48 inch arm? I installed several different brands of dishes, including some 16 footers and never used over a 24 inch arm. I am just curious. :)

no, but it was the one that came along with the antenna

I would have liked one of the smallest

no, but it was the one that came along with the antenna

I would have liked one of the smallest

I haven't came up with anything yet, but I'll keep looking. :) What size dish do you have. Is it wire mesh or fiberglass? I have a friend that has a building full of this stuff. At last count he had 9 new, old stock, actuator arms on the shelf and probably 50 or so refurbished motors less the tubes.

I have no idea what it would take to get one to you if your interested. I've shipped multiple items to Puerto Rico and the Virgin Islands, but never to Guatemala. :biggrin

I haven't came up with anything yet, but I'll keep looking. :) What size dish do you have. Is it wire mesh or fiberglass? I have a friend that has a building full of this stuff. At last count he had 9 new, old stock, actuator arms on the shelf and probably 50 or so refurbished motors less the tubes.

I have no idea what it would take to get one to you if your interested. I've shipped multiple items to Puerto Rico and the Virgin Islands, but never to Guatemala. :biggrin
It is 3.5m mesh
The actuator tube I think is 2 inches

if you find an engine that fits my arm, without Modify, it will be excellent

the shipment would not be direct to guatemala, it would be to miami and from miami they would take it to guatemala

It is 3.5m mesh
The actuator tube I think is 2 inches

if you find an engine that fits my arm, without Modify, it will be excellent

the shipment would not be direct to guatemala, it would be to miami and from miami they would take it to guatemala

I just removed a actuator arm from a dish I Just acquired the other day. Maybe tomorrow I can take some measurements. If it works I can send the whole motor assembly. Tube is no good, it's bent. Will also post pictures. No brand name left on it. :D

I just removed a actuator arm from a dish I Just acquired the other day. Maybe tomorrow I can take some measurements. If it works I can send the whole motor assembly. Tube is no good, it's bent. Will also post pictures. No brand name left on it. :D
, hopefully and it's 100% compatible

, hopefully and it's 100% compatible

Sorry for the slow reply. I have been to three funerals and my wife has been ill since I spoke with you last. I finally got a chance to open the motor. It was basically junk. Apparently when the tube bent, it took out the gears with it. They were in worse shape than yours. I'll keep looking and if I come up with something, I'll let you know. :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)