Please reply by conversation.

Madtown HD Junkie

Occasional Supreme Being
Original poster
Supporting Founder
Jun 3, 2004
Madison, WI
:D

I got the best deal yet for the ST since i have been with D*. Called with a billing error on their end, got transferred to retention.

They fixed the error and I asked about the best deal they could give me on the super fan.

I current pd about $72 for the DVR plus package. They offered me the St package for $74/month with 4 months of the free premier package, he threw in the superfan also for free!!

so for 2 bucks more a month a get the ST, superfan, and premier programming for 4months.:D:D

somebody up there loves me:p

wow, he gave you the farm, the new customer promo and the free superfan!

I asked abot the new customer promo, ST w/ free permier and was told they couldn't do it, but did hook me up on the super part. (this was almost two months ago now)

Man, your lucky. I feel jealous to be honest. We just signed up with DirecTV and the CSR would not let us get free SF or any kind of deal on SF. At the end of the order she said she would throw in a free year of Showtime. We then asked if we could just have SF for free instead of Showtime and she said that she can't do it. Perhaps next year I can get SF for free. It seems like a lot of customers who have been with DirecTV for at least a year are the ones that are able to get SF for free. I am a Packers fan too (assume your a packers fan since your from Madison). The reason I got ST and SF was because down here in Chicago not all the games are on even though last year a good portion of them were aired.

Last edited:
I was able to get superfan for free as a new customer. DJ Matt, you may want to try another CSR as they might give you a different answer.

I got SuperFan free, but I've been a customer since 2003 and a ST subscrber since then. I just sent a nice little email and they replied quickly and courtesly. Can't hurt to ask!

direc

I migrated all sevice over to my Direc acct and then closed my dish acct.
Ive only had direc for NFL and NHL.

I must say that direcs customer service was spectacular.

They gave me free super fan plus showtime for 6 months.

Simply put, they exceeded my expectations.

Now, if only they had dishes DVR all would be ''perfect'' lol.

Great deal. It sounded so good, I just sent an email. What's the worst they can do, reject it? Nothing ventured nothing gained. :)

Your deal is better then mine, but my deal is great too and more people can try to get it:

1. NFL ST: 4 payments of $57.95;
2. Superfan + HD free;
3. $10 off HD fee for 6 months;
4. $10 of for 6 months package discount.

I did not get by calling D*, I copied it from someone listed it here on another site, and sent by e-mail from my account online. I asked if they can do it for me.
The response I got in 2 hours: YES.
So I got my Favre fix for $120. Not bad;)

I was able to get superfan for free as a new customer. DJ Matt, you may want to try another CSR as they might give you a different answer.
We already got our first bill and we are charged for Superfan already. I think its like $24 or something like that a month for 4 months. You think I could still send an e-mail and ask or would you recommend calling?

Man, your lucky. I feel jealous to be honest. We just signed up with DirecTV and the CSR would not let us get free SF or any kind of deal on SF. At the end of the order she said she would throw in a free year of Showtime. We then asked if we could just have SF for free instead of Showtime and she said that she can't do it. Perhaps next year I can get SF for free. It seems like a lot of customers who have been with DirecTV for at least a year are the ones that are able to get SF for free. I am a Packers fan too (assume your a packers fan since your from Madison). The reason I got ST and SF was because down here in Chicago not all the games are on even though last year a good portion of them were aired.

I got it this year to watch Favre with the Jets. Going to host neighbor hood party. Thompson can go suck it.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)