Switches

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.

coathanger

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Oct 13, 2007
Ive searched the net for about 4 hrs looking for a fta sales store to buy a EMP Centauri 8by1 diseqc switch with no luck.Can find many places in canada that has this switch . My question is,Why dont these american stores sell a decent switch to go with there fta rec. anddishes? Tired---out-------Good night all.

Good Question! I got mine fom a Canadian store. At the time the US Dollar was of more value, so I'm sure they probably cost more now. Not to mention the way Gas prices have recently jumped up, the shipping cost is probably higher as well?

Al

My one experience buying a Mercury II receiver from Canada early this summer, was a very positive one.
As long as the seller looks 'n smells legit, I wouldn't think twice about ordering another item.

Not that it applies to this particular part, but have you noticed how some "brands" are imported by Canadian wholesalers and typically sell at Canadian stores?
...and same for American brands, too.
Sometimes ya have to wonder if the more generic dishes/switches/lnbs are actually identical... :rolleyes: ...?

Last edited:
Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)