Tailgating Help

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.

yutaka731

Original poster
Sep 15, 2010
Los Angeles, CA
I apologize in advance if I posted this in the wrong forum. I have a DirecTV box and satellite. I also have a tripod that I took from when I was using Dish. My question is simple - can someone recommend a place in Los Angeles who specialized in mobile/tailgating satellite setup for DirecTV. I don't want to worry about setting all this stuff up, but rather have an expert do it for me? Thanks in advance!

I apologize in advance if I posted this in the wrong forum. I have a DirecTV box and satellite. I also have a tripod that I took from when I was using Dish. My question is simple - can someone recommend a place in Los Angeles who specialized in mobile/tailgating satellite setup for DirecTV. I don't want to worry about setting all this stuff up, but rather have an expert do it for me? Thanks in advance!

Yellow Pages ????

You mean you want some one to come out to your tailgate to set this up for you every week ?
Or is this a one time placement ?

You have a tripod, a dish and a recvr, what more do you need ?

If you want a set up that finds the signal by it's self, they are quite expensive, probably $ 1000 and up.

Not sure what you need here.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)