Tele-Culture showing I Love Lucy

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.
Nice Setup, Your neighbor probably thinks your stealing because they don't understand FTA and all your dishes are pizza pie dishes. Get some spray paint and paint over the logo's.

Were all a bit crazy with this satellite stuff but any hobbyist can get tagged as a nut.

Just tell your neighbors like I do. "I get programming from all over the world for free and my subscription channels cost me $15.00 a month". That either shuts them up or there in awe since there paying tall $$$ for pizza or cable.

He may repel rodents who would otherwise chew on the coax. Not to mention increase ground conductivity.

Dee, There's some pretty good shows on Kuwait 2 on 97wwest as well. We usually try and catch a movie in the evenings...never know what might be on. Blind

Dee, There's some pretty good shows on Kuwait 2 on 97wwest as well. We usually try and catch a movie in the evenings...never know what might be on. Blind

Um, well I must confess, I am monolingual. My only language is English.
I come from a time when learning another language in school was optional, not mandatory. :(

Um, well I must confess, I am monolingual. My only language is English.
I come from a time when learning another language in school was optional, not mandatory. :(

Pretty much every movie I have seen on Kuwait KTV2 has been in English with Arabic sub-titles.

Dee, Shows are in English with subtitles in Arabic as someone else said. Blind:)

Wow, now that's odd.

Well, with the flooding now it will be a few weeks before I can get back there again, my backyard is now a small lake. It weeks to dry up. :river

I live in the worst place in the whole darn city, everyone else's yard drains into my yard. :mad:

Did Teleculture forget to turn off some background flute music? :confused: Tuned in at 10am and it's also been running thru their commercial breaks.

Did Teleculture forget to turn off some background flute music? :confused: Tuned in at 10am and it's also been running thru their commercial breaks.

Is it only on the left or right channel? It could be they are using them separately. Their audio seems like it is always a lot louder than the other channels so I'm not surprised if it is messed up in a new way. :)

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts