This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

Test tables

Status
Not open for further replies.

Smith P.

On Vacation
Original poster
Oct 4, 2003
Bay Area, CA
Test Tables:

Number|Type|Name
898801|Apple|John
5655443|Orange|Larry
8979|Pineapple|Finnagan
3|Grape|Henry
1234567890|Pork|Samantha
{colsp=3}span three columns.
1|Fish|Monica

Number|Type|Name
898801|Apple|John
5655443|Orange|Larry
8979|Pineapple|Finnagan
3|Grape|Henry
1234567890|Pork|Samantha
{colsp=3}span three columns.
1|Fish|Monica

Now the question to Scott or LER: why Version 3.7.6 overthere does support tables, but SG version 3.8.2 does not ?

I am not getting into an 5th grade pissing match on playground with you. I don't do that...it's just the internet.

Pointing out errors on the uplink report is fine. Pointing out bugs in the process is also fine by anyone. If they do not have merit and/or incorrect they will be moved/deleted in order to not confuse the average user that reads the reports.

Thanks for understanding.

I don't see your inclination to discuss such errors/bugs.

As to merits what are just your personal thoughts, well your definition of it is far away from public interests and so far just covering unwilling to fix or discuss the issues.
I proposed a few times do technical review, but got only outrage responces.

Again, read the the first line of my post. And once again, I will say there is no rage here.

There's nothing to fix from your post that I moved. I fixed that a long time ago, the software skipped over it just like it was designed to do. No technical review is needed at this time.

And to say I don't take criticism of the reports is dead wrong. You need to think back to the ION move a few weeks back. A user reported an issue from a rare combination of moves, the issue was found and resolved that evening.

Closing this thread due to a number of reasons...

Status
Not open for further replies.