Please reply by conversation.

wallyhts

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Staff member
HERE TO HELP YOU!
Lifetime Supporter
Apr 24, 2008
This bad boy will hold 100 RG-6 feeds lol.
ImageUploadedBySatelliteGuys1406895632.447029.jpg

ImageUploadedBySatelliteGuys1406895668.958922.jpg

Posted Via The FREE SatelliteGuys Reader App!

That looks like the phone boxes around here that Windstream fiber runs through.

Posted Via The FREE SatelliteGuys Reader App!

Fill it with a couple rack mount receivers, an ASC1, a server, and you could remotely locate a BUD. (??)

Yup...

Attachments

• charles CMPH 7500 Series.pdf
    1.5 MB · Views: 231
Fill it with a couple rack mount receivers, an ASC1, a server, and you could remotely locate a BUD. (??)

Lol!! Until it rained then I would cry or get shocked :)

$99 plus shipping (UPS) that's what I paid. I can get a few more. Not sure what UPS cost is have to look at account invoice when it comes.

$99 plus shipping (UPS) that's what I paid. I can get a few more. Not sure what UPS cost is have to look at account invoice when it comes.

OMG! Seriously? I would be thrilled to get one of those for $99 !!
I saw they have a slightly smaller model that I would think would cost less, have lower shipping $$ and still probably be massive overkill for my needs.
The old $7 toolboxes I’ve had out there for several years now are suffering UV damage and I have to be very careful not to snap the frail little hinges.

One of these, I could make my PVC come up inside of it and when I need to mess with stuff I would lift the whole thing up and could get to everything with exceptional ease.

I’ve been thinking about digging up the 1 1/2” PVC and replacing it with 4” PVC. I have 40’ of 4” PVC I got at “curb mart” but I would need like 20’ more of it just to be sure and to make the verticals and I would have to get curves and elbows. As it is now it comes up out of the ground like a candy cane so rain can’t get in but the pipe is full and I can’t pull any more wires through. I really want to redo the whole thing and add a few more wires through it.

I really would like to know where to buy these things, this is like the best thing I’ve seen yet !! :cheer

OMG! Seriously? I would be thrilled to get one of those for $99 !!

They are from a CATV broker only size they have. If you really want one PM your address and i find out the shipping cost.

4" oh ya perhaps tried to get 4 1" inter-ducts with mule tape to pull nice and easy :)

Reactions: Dee_Ann
LOL First time I saw that thing I knew it would be in Dee's yard :) Perfect fit. Now the neighbors will be asking to hookup to your little private cable co. ;)

Reactions: Dee_Ann
Yeah, I really dislike the current setup I have. I have the two $7 toolboxes. One for Dish Network stuff and the other for FTA. Both of them are in a bad place that’s a genuine pain to get at.
And the switches are recessed in them so it’s hard to get tools in there to undo cables. It seemed like a good idea back then. But if I tear everything up and put a new, much larger pipe underground I can relocate where it comes up at and I can put this box where it’s easy to get to. I can make the pipe come up inside of it and spray foam the bottom of it so bugs and water can’t get in.
This thing just has WIN written all over it. And the price is much less than what I thought it would be. I would be crazy to pass this up. Unless the shipping is obscenely expensive. It’s big so it might cost a fortune to ship and that could kill it for me. So here’s to hoping.. :D

I live in Texas and if I used that, my wife would tell me to move in to it........."Not everything has to be big"......:deadhorse

Hehehehe!! I live alone so I make the rules here and do as I please, when I please, how I please. Sooooooo much freedom!!
The neighbors think I’m a bit of a kook but once the bamboo grows up tall enough they’ll forget I’m even here.

Reactions: ParaclipseCKu
Well when it comes to satellite dishes, bigger is better.. And that’s all I’m going to contribute to this.. :hiding

Status
Please reply by conversation.