That didn't last long

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kb Cool

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Oct 31, 2005
Mesa, AZ
Earlier site was running great. Now it's not. I can't even get into the other thread that i posted a couple hrs. ago. Thats why i'm making a new post. And yes it's hanging at the same url "Adtmt............... again.

Have you checked your system for spyware?

We have nothing on our server calling anything from adtmt, and in addition I have tested with regular registered members and pub member accounts and see nothing calling adtmt either. :(

Have you checked your system for spyware?

We have nothing on our server calling anything from adtmt, and in addition I have tested with regular registered members and pub member accounts and see nothing calling adtmt either. :(

I ran the windows live safety scanner earlier today. Found no viruses or malware. I think Microsoft updates it weekly. So maybe i'll run it again in few days. My PC is now getting a "registry size error" that started yesterday. May have to click the system restore button soon or just load the Vista 64 that i bought 2 yrs ago. Not sure if my PCI dvb satellite card will like Vista . :confused:

I've got three laptops on this site right now. one on 32bit XP FF it is fine, one on 32bit Vista IE8, and one on 64bit Vista FF all are just fine. plus I just checked the site on all of the three BB's in this household and they all load fine as well!

A quick google search revealed Adtmt is a tracking cookie. I guess it likes to pop up here.:D

I ended up hitting the system restore button. Went back a couple months. Got a message that registry was damaged and has been repaired. Then pc booted got another message that a file is corrupted. Google search revealed, it's a part of Microsoft framework. Repaired framework through add and remove programs. Now i don't any errors on my PC and it appears to be running great.:) Still not sure about the tracking cookie Adtmt. As it hasn't hanged today on the forum.

If this happens again I recommend running the free version of Malwarebytes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)