The 2008 NBA Draft- Where preparing for the future happens

Poor Eric Gordon. Did you see the expression on his face when Stern said the Clippers drafted him? Talk about a life sentence!!!

Poor Eric Gordon. Did you see the expression on his face when Stern said the Clippers drafted him? Talk about a life sentence!!!

That's not as bad as it sounds, IMO. It could always be worse.

How about the Knicks?

They had a chance to get a big guy or Jarrod Bayless- instead, they get a guy who I have never heard of once.

If Sandra posts, I can predict a lot of expletives from her.

That's not as bad as it sounds, IMO. It could always be worse.

How about the Knicks?

They had a chance to get a big guy or Jarrod Bayless- instead, they get a guy who I have never heard of once.

If Sandra posts, I can predict a lot of expletives from her.

Yeah, I'd be quite ticked off if I were a Knicks fan. OTOH, he could end up being a decent NBA player. Maybe the Knicks did their homework, but on the surface it looks like a head-scratcher.

Brook Lopez is a seven foot stud. As we all know, they do not grow on trees. I wonder if his slipping this far has anything to do with the academic problems he ran into at Stanford.

I'm hoping Brook Lopez's twin brother, Robin, slips to the Celtics at #30. I doubt it though, every mock draft I've read had him going anywhere between 17-25.

I'm predicting Toronto (if they don't trade this pick to Indiana) to pick 6-8 Donte Green out of Syracuse.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)