The Blacklist

Well, Friday March 20th, despite coronavirus and all, Red and Kat and Liz return to the screen.

The coronavirus is no threat and no match for Red and Kat, actually I think the coronavirus should be very afraid of Red and Katerina. ;)

Well, Friday March 20th, despite coronavirus and all, Red and Kat and Liz return to the screen.

The coronavirus is no threat and no match for Red and Kat, actually I think the coronavirus should be very afraid of Red and Katerina. ;)
I read that all the Dick Wolf shows, if not finished filming for the season, won't.

Reactions: Howard Simmons
So, because of the current situation, The Blacklist will only air 1 episode this Friday, instead of the 2 episodes originally scheduled for March 20,

I haven't read of cutting back episodes for TBL, like what will happen with other series (NBC's New Amsterdam one of my faves would be one affected), I guess it makes sense considering TBL had a 3 and a half month winter break, and that could mean they already had the remainder of episodes for this season already filmed.

So, just a reminder only 1 episode for March 20.

So, because of the current situation, The Blacklist will only air 1 episode this Friday, instead of the 2 episodes originally scheduled for March 20,

I haven't read of cutting back episodes for TBL, like what will happen with other series (NBC's New Amsterdam one of my faves would be one affected), I guess it makes sense considering TBL had a 3 and a half month winter break, and that could mean they already had the remainder of episodes for this season already filmed.

So, just a reminder only 1 episode for March 20.
Thanks for the update. I just checked my programming guide on Dish and they have it as one also.:hail

Reactions: DJdish
Just read at TVLine Blacklist only has 18 of 22 episodes done. Probably it for this season.
I heard a podcast interview with Hisham Tawfiq (Dembe) about 2 months ago. saying they finished season 7. (before they announced season 8)
I will check with the guys at the Blacklist Exposed website that did the interview and report back.

• Love
Dembe only teased the ending of season 7 during the interview. The Blacklist Exposed confirms they had only filmed up to #18. I apologize for my mistake. :(

Thanks for taking the time to check on that.

Well, at least we'll have up to episode 18, and that's good, especially after having experienced Blacklist withdrawal symptoms for the last 3 and a half months.

I look forward to see what happens next,, the ending on last episode and some comments by JB seemed to imply that now Liz will join forces with Katerina to work against Red.

Next episodes should be quite interesting

Reactions: norman881
I'm going over TVLine's list of impacted or not tv shows.

Some of the tv shows impacted and shortened, I couldn't care less, (such as Batwoman, for example)

But in my case, this one - The Blacklist- really hurts, and I insist and rant here.

Why would NBC decide to send The Blacklist on a 3 and half month winter break, making it again an irregular season? Previous season if my memory serves me right started not in September but in January,
now, we didn't have it for almost 4 months,
:mad:
and now... we won't get the last 4 episodes. :mad:

1584726653426.png

Reactions: norman881
I'm going over TVLine's list of impacted or not tv shows.

Some of the tv shows impacted and shortened, I couldn't care less, (such as Batwoman, for example)

But in my case, this one - The Blacklist- really hurts, and I insist and rant here.

Why would NBC decide to send The Blacklist on a 3 and half month winter break, making it again an irregular season? Previous season if my memory serves me right started not in September but in January,
now, we didn't have it for almost 4 months,
:mad:
and now... we won't get the last 4 episodes. :mad:

View attachment 144129
I don't get the Batwoman hype either. I read that they have big plans for her including 22 episodes on HBO Max starting in September.
I'll try to listen to the Dembe interview again this weekend. I'm curious if they will have to change some of the issues that he was dodging around when he talked about the ending of season 7.

That TVLine list is very helpful. Here's the direct link: Coronavirus Interrupts TV: Which Seasons Will Be Shortened?

It looks like for me only The Blacklist is impacted. Could be worse. Shame how many shows were one to two episodes away from completing the filming/production of their current season.

Another for me is SEAL Team. Says they were in the midst of filming the last two episodes when production stopped. No idea what that will mean.