The Blacklist

Is there any way to copy streaming content to my computer? I found a couple of sites with Blacklist episodes that have them free but I don't see a way to download them while streaming?

Is there any way to copy streaming content to my computer? I found a couple of sites with Blacklist episodes that have them free but I don't see a way to download them while streaming?
There are ways but they generally aren't above board as they involve circumventing Digital Rights Management protections. This specific activity was made illegal by the the Digital Millennium Copyright Act. The "aftermarket" for NBC is Peacock and Hulu and neither offer downloading.

Having an OTA DVR setup is perhaps the only way to do this within The Law.

Reactions: Lone Gunman
Hard to imagine how Dembe would have ever been hired by the FBI.....
Given the number of times Liz was welcomed back with open arms after going rogue or becoming a fugitive (not to mention the number of times the taskforce crossed a line taking Red's lead), I honestly didn't even question it.

Given the number of times Liz was welcomed back with open arms after going rogue or becoming a fugitive (not to mention the number of times the taskforce crossed a line taking Red's lead), I honestly didn't even question it.
While occasionally being part of "the team", Liz has never been invited back to her government job.

Slightly repackaged, like old wine in new bottles. But as long as Red keeps being Red, I'll keep watching (and drinking).

The more I think about it, though, the more I can't get my head around Dembe as a full-fledged FBI field agent. Twenty or so years ago I dated someone who did forensic work in the FBI offices (not a full agent due to a physical problem with her legs), and the amount of background checks she told me she had to go through, even involving interviews with neighbors past and present, and restrictions about past drug use, blew my mind at the time.

I'm definitely still watching. Red doing Red things, especially now with him taking on another role... oh yeah.
Though the Asian team member is extremely annoying... she has taken over the most annoying spot from Liz.

Yeah, what a joke. Since that previous Ressler-focused episode when he was back home was quite good, I thought this one would turn out nicely too. It lacked believability on so many levels.

He gets robbed, but has to work as a janitor in a garage because he didn't save a single penny from decades working for the FBI? I know he has a drug issue, but they mostly showed him getting Oxy via insurance-covered methods. It should've only taken a few days to get his bank cards replaced.

And why would a woman working at a small town bar get directly involved in a robbery and assault at her place of employment? Does the town have no law enforcement?

Though that kid was pretty annoying, I was surprised to see Ressler act out so angrily toward him, especially after he found out they were on the run. And to cap it off, that woman literally throws herself at Ressler knowing he's got some serious issues and secrets (why he left the FBI). For all she knows he's on the run for beating his spouse.