The Blacklist

I think this is the last season for this show, not surprised after the season 8 finale getting rid of one of the main characters, and Bokenkamp jumping ship the very next day....

Think this show is already getting weird with Dembe now as new FBI Agent, and Red's crew composed of a shaman and a female bodyguard who also does the dishes.....

269848254_132642679219707_902912077682659201_n.jpg

Reactions: norman881
I still can't get past the fact that earlier, Dembe (or one of his men) kill a kid, and he's now FBI. No, does not work for me. Also, moving back to Friday nights.

And I went to the trouble of recording this show Thursday night only to find out last night it was a REPEAT?? WTF? :deadhorse2

Yep, now I'd bet money they won't be around after this season!!

Finally another gap, so NBC will release it's lock on the DVR and I can transfer my saved BL shows to my EHD

And correct, Spader announced on Jimmy Fallon that the BL has been picked up for another season. Maybe Red will get more involved next season instead of seeming to fade away.

I haven't watched since a hiatus two months ago but haven't deleted my recordings yet. Both the storylines about Dembe being an FBI agent and Ressler's drug addiction became too unbelievable, and I otherwise found myself more bored than not. I also didn't like that (at least in the first part of this season) they "refused to confirm or deny" the implications of what was presented in the final episode last season (regarding the real nature of Red's relationship will Liz).

Reactions: Lone Gunman and KAB
Season 10 premier? NBC released their fall new season schedule last week and The Blacklist wasn't mentioned?? In the past the season premier has usually been in September or early October but this time the only info I've been able to find says that the first Blacklist episode of season 10 may not air until January 2023?? :(

Just saying..................

Season 10 premier? NBC released their fall new season schedule last week and The Blacklist wasn't mentioned?? In the past the season premier has usually been in September or early October but this time the only info I've been able to find says that the first Blacklist episode of season 10 may not air until January 2023?? :(

Just saying..................
Cuts down on reruns if it runs straight from January to May.

I wish more Networks did this.