The OFFICIAL DISH / HBO Thread

Found it. Should have looked before asking. Default must be 10.
Interestingly, the default is 20 (for non-members or those who are not logged in) but the drop-down in Preferences only gives options for 10, 25, and 50. This can make things confusing when referring to a specific page number, or total number of pages, as you have to remember that other readers may have that option set differently.

Interestingly, the default is 20 (for non-members or those who are not logged in) but the drop-down in Preferences only gives options for 10, 25, and 50. This can make things confusing when referring to a specific page number, or total number of pages, as you have to remember that other readers may have that option set differently.
And that is why you should always refer to a post number rather than a page number....

I have a setting in the Preferences section under my name at the top of the page.

When I log in I'm not seeing any offers. Where do you guys see the "My Offers"? Starz does now show up in the optional premiums list under Flex Pack programming but at $10.

I am not seeing My Offers. When I go to offers on Program pages the $5 starz offer is not there either'

I am set for 50 posts per page and I am at 17 pages...

And that is why you should always refer to a post number rather than a page number....

My settings show 10, 20, 30, 40 and 50 on my iPhone. I agree on referring to pages. It would’ve too confusing.

My settings show 10, 20, 30, 40 and 50 on my iPhone. I agree on referring to pages. It would’ve too confusing.

However, some Univision affiliates still have not returned (16-Portland/51-Seattle) and El Rey never returned either.
El Rey wasn’t removed as part of the initial dispute. It has a separate contract. From what Scott said, it is likely El Rey will shut down as well soon, is the plan. Similar tin chiller during the NBCU dispute.

However, some Univision affiliates still have not returned (16-Portland/51-Seattle) and El Rey never returned either.
Give Dish time, as there were a whole ton of Univision affiliates that were removed, that then needed to be added back. Following the uplink reports, Dish is apparently doing this in waves, just like any other large block of local channel additions. There was the initial wave of Univision affiliates returning at the same time as the national channels (fortunately, my local affiliate WQHS was included in that group) and then a whole bunch more returned this week. I would expect any remaining missing affiliates to be restored in the next wave, when Dish gets around to that.

Reactions: charlesrshell
I need to know my understanding is between dish and hbo how much longer will bringing back to dish?? I understand is still negotiating them already 6 months without hbo and I’m not interested about hbo now it’s for internet I’m not doing that I rather channels on dish with hbo that’s it and thank u

Sent from my iPhone using SatelliteGuys

Maybe HBO will return to Dish when the big shots at AT&T start really missing those millions of dollars every month that Dish was sending them. Either then or when the HBO Now internet servers crash on the Game of Thrones premier night. :biggrin

Depending on how much money.....It all comes down to that. I never say never, to quote a song.

Cubs1, I don’t think HBO is coming back to Dish.
I think JSheridan's scenario above (the one about the servers crashing) is about as likely as anything. Give it a week from then. If HBO is not back by that point, then it is never coming back.
Depending on how much money.....It all comes down to that. I never say never, to quote a song.
Ironically, to say that phrase, you have to say "never" twice. ;) :biggrin

I just had Dish installed yesterday and all of the promotional material, channel lineup cards, etc., has HBO & Cinemax removed. I’d say this it’s gone for good or at least for the foreseeable future.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 2)