The RC32BB - The Big Button Remote

Status
Please reply by conversation.
Someone posted a picture a few weeks ago...

But I'll tell ya what... yes it is probably for an "older" crowd..
But the remote is very nice on my desk for the Flip-Top... not easily lost, and easy to use with one finger (with the remote on the desk)

Not really a one hander, but it is a good remote.

The RC34 should appeal to a larger crowd though. The RC32 and RC34 are expected in August.

Think I'll stick with my Harmony 880. :D

If people need a remote that big to see anything on it then I'm guessing they're either sitting extremely close to the tv or they have a pretty huge tv.

It is missing the Active and the 4 colored buttons.

So the Big Button is not for those that want to use some of the interactive features

ebonovic said:
It is missing the Active and the 4 colored buttons.

So the Big Button is not for those that want to use some of the interactive features

but what is the technical reasons why it is lacking active capabilities, color buttons and the rest reg remotes have? (elderly may want this too, and it is bad to leave it out) ?

TO ME THIS IS DIRECTV'S STUPIDDITY, INSTEAD OF IN 3 YEARS HAVING REMAKE THIS REMOTE WITH THOSE FEATURES, MAKE IT NOW

moqz1001 said:
but what is the technical reasons why it is lacking active capabilities, color buttons and the rest reg remotes have? (elderly may want this too, and it is bad to leave it out) ?

TO ME THIS IS DIRECTV'S STUPIDDITY, INSTEAD OF IN 3 YEARS HAVING REMAKE THIS REMOTE WITH THOSE FEATURES, MAKE IT NOW

Its a chinese remote sold to UEI, who then sold it to DTV. It wasn't created from scatch for for dtv. UEI sells a black one under the One-For-All universal remote line.

Status
Please reply by conversation.