The real season: NBA

I hear ya Salsa. As soon as I saw that we were playing GS in the opening round, I knew we were in trouble.

Don Nelson knows our team too well, and he's exploiting it well.

I hear ya Salsa. As soon as I saw that we were playing GS in the opening round, I knew we were in trouble.

Don Nelson knows our team too well, and he's exploiting it well.

Plus the Warriors got hot in the last 21 games of the season. They went 16-5 to close the season and are 3-1 in the playoffs. Those are the worst teams to play in the playoffs.

BTW, Charles Barkley SUCKS! :D

Plus the Warriors got hot in the last 21 games of the season. They went 16-5 to close the season and are 3-1 in the playoffs. Those are the worst teams to play in the playoffs.

BTW, Charles Barkley SUCKS! :D

NOT saying that they will....that is EXACTLY what happened last year JUST before the playoffs to the Miami Heat....and of course, we know the end result.

Detroit/ Chicago is for the eastern conference championship, the winner here will beat Cleveland/New Jersey winner. Chicago is playing at a high level, I really didn't expect them to sweep Miami. Thought that one would go seven, before the Bulls won. This will be one helluva series. Pistons in 7!

Detroit/ Chicago is for the eastern conference championship, the winner here will beat Cleveland/New Jersey winner. Chicago is playing at a high level, I really didn't expect them to sweep Miami. Thought that one would go seven, before the Bulls won. This will be one helluva series. Pistons in 7!

Miami made WAY too many "old team" mistakes....freethrows(they make them, and we have a 2-2 series), letting people take WIDE OPEN jumpshots, getting outrebounded...those will NOT be made by Detriot....Pistons in 7, maybe less. Chicago is still a year away...

NOT saying that they will....that is EXACTLY what happened last year JUST before the playoffs to the Miami Heat....and of course, we know the end result.

Nah, I don't expect them either to win it all either. But yeah a team that gets hot at the right time can be a dangerous team and hard to beat.

Bulls'll beat the Pistons in 5-7 games.

LOL.....and your reason? Don't get me wrong, I covered the Bulls in their Michael Jordan days with the old defunked Chicago Sportschannel....I like the Bulls. Now, as bad as the Bulls were a bad match-up for the Heat...the same could be possibly said for the Bulls vs. the Pistons...and I HATE the Pistons!!!

I just have a feeling with the Bulls having Wallace that it's their turn to get to the conference finals if not the NBA finals.

Nowitzki finally shows up to play. Warriors were close but you can't win when you can't score in the last 3 minutes of the game. Nowitzki had a lot to do with that.

Good game.

If the Warriors lose tomorrow, it's over. We have no chance in a game 7 in Dallas.

You know what....I take back my statement....ALL the pressure in the WORLD is on the Mavericks....They have YET to show they can win in Oakland and Golden State has proven they CAN win in Dallas.....you have the so-called BEST team in the league, getting bitch-slapped by a team that barely made the playoffs.....AND if Golden State does not have their 2 of their best players ejected in one of the games...it MIGHT have been a sweep....

Usually I never do this but since we're just having fun I'm gonna say it: Warriors win tonight!

Oracle Arena is gonna be rocking tonight and Dallas has not won in Oakland in these playoffs "yet". Ratings in the Bay Area for these Warriors games have been very high, so a lot of us are behind them.

It's gonna be a fun game tonight.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)