The real season: NBA

Is Chicago ever going to show up this series? Orlando was more competetive than this team. They look more like pretenders than contenders at this point. This has been a major smackdown so far.

What a boring series Detroit and Chicago is. Chicago needs to show up and play like they did against Miami.

Now on the other hand we have Phoenix vs San Antonio, good game. Warriors vs. Utah great game. Both very entertaining games.

What a boring series Detroit and Chicago is. Chicago needs to show up and play like they did against Miami.

Now on the other hand we have Phoenix vs San Antonio, good game. Warriors vs. Utah great game. Both very entertaining games.

LMAO....Chicago has a VERY good chance to be swept. I TOLD you guys it is ALL about match-ups and I stated that Chicago does NOT match well with Detroit. Miami did NOT match well with Chicago and Dallas did NOT match well with Golden State.
As much as I DISKLIKE Detroit....you might see MORE of the same in Chicago.

Salsa, I hope you're right. In support of you're statement, Detroit was 28-13 on the road this season, actually better than their home record. Chicago can run, but they can't hide...

Just read that Chicago had the East's best home record. Pistons have the East's best road record. Maybe tonight the Bulls will show up to play. It's been pretty boring so far.

The Warriors-Jazz series has been sensational. I know you guys are from the East coast and don't really watch the games on the West coast (late at night) but those two first games have been great. Not well played but played with a lot of heart. Very entertaining basketball, reminds me a little bit of Showtime.

For the people who chided me about my appreciation of Derek Fisher in past threads. The game last night is proof of what an inspiration this guy is to the teams he's played for. The Lakers made a huge mistake in getting rid of him.

For the people who chided me about my appreciation of Derek Fisher in past threads. The game last night is proof of what an inspiration this guy is to the teams he's played for. The Lakers made a huge mistake in getting rid of him.

He plays with a lot of heart and he's a good guy to have in a team. He's not the greatest shooter but he can deliver when the game is on the line.

Can you spell choke? I can - C-H-I-C-A-G-O. This loss had to be more demoralizing than the first blow-outs. The Bulls threw everything they had at Detroit in the first half, and the Pistons just shrugged it off in the second half. Billups and company should be charging tuition for the schooling the Bulls are getting. We will see next year if this education sinks into their young minds.

See you next year Chicago.

Detroit and San Antonio turn it up when they need to and nobody can beat them. Very solid teams and it's hard to beat a solid defense like the Pistons. I expected more from Chicago but you've got to admit, the Pistons are a very good team.

Waiting for my Warriors to recover from those two great games at Utah. They could've won either game or both but they didn't and now we're in a hole. But nobody expected them to be here so we're enjoying this playoffs.

This is a Warriors song created by some guys in the East Bay, very nice and they might play it tonight at the intro. It's "Game Time":

http://www.myspace.com/thetrackrunners

Warriooors come out and plaaaay!

Why not just spell it: Chokago ? ;)

Can you spell choke? I can - C-H-I-C-A-G-O. This loss had to be more demoralizing than the first blow-outs. The Bulls threw everything they had at Detroit in the first half, and the Pistons just shrugged it off in the second half. Billups and company should be charging tuition for the schooling the Bulls are getting. We will see next year if this education sinks into their young minds.

See you next year Chicago.

I am willing to cut the Bulls a lot of slack. This is inexperienced team in their first playoff appearance in the post-Jordan era. They are being taken to school...however, the real challege will be if they can take lessons learned from this season and take their game to the next level.

This is a learning experience for the Bulls. The talent is there and next year the Bulls are gonna be for real. I really like that team. As for Detroit, well it's a team built to win the championship and unless the Spurs play their best they won't dissapoint.

Spurs and Pistons in the Finals.

The dreaded "disinterest" finally reared it's head yesterday. The boredom showed on the Pistons faces yesterday. Game 5, and bring on the next victim. In the meantime I'm hoping for a 7 game series in the other semi between ... who else is still playing, anyhow?;)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)