The Sarah Connor Chronicles on FOX

8/24/08 (Su.) 9:00 PM FOX (SCC-107) What He Beheld (R)
8/20/08 (We.) 9:00 PM FOX (SCC-108) Vick's Chip (R)
8/19/08 (Tu.) 9:00 PM FOX (SCC-106) The Demon Hand (R)
8/18/08 (Mo.) 9:00 PM FOX (SCC-109) Dungeons & Dragons (R)
8/17/08 (Su.) 9:00 PM FOX (SCC-104) Queen's Gambit (R)
8/13/08 (We.) 9:00 PM FOX (SCC-105) Heavy Metal (R)
8/12/08 (Tu.) 9:00 PM FOX (SCC-103) The Turk (R)
8/11/08 (Mo.) 9:00 PM FOX (SCC-102) Gnothi Seauton (R)
8/10/08 (Su.) 9:00 PM FOX (SCC-101) Pilot (R)

Source: post by rebkell at AvsForum

8/24/08 (Su.) 9:00 PM FOX (SCC-107) What He Beheld (R)
8/20/08 (We.) 9:00 PM FOX (SCC-108) Vick's Chip (R)
8/19/08 (Tu.) 9:00 PM FOX (SCC-106) The Demon Hand (R)
8/18/08 (Mo.) 9:00 PM FOX (SCC-109) Dungeons & Dragons (R)
8/17/08 (Su.) 9:00 PM FOX (SCC-104) Queen's Gambit (R)
8/13/08 (We.) 9:00 PM FOX (SCC-105) Heavy Metal (R)
8/12/08 (Tu.) 9:00 PM FOX (SCC-103) The Turk (R)
8/11/08 (Mo.) 9:00 PM FOX (SCC-102) Gnothi Seauton (R)
8/10/08 (Su.) 9:00 PM FOX (SCC-101) Pilot (R)

Source: post by rebkell at AvsForum

Excellent. Will re-watch with interest. Although the BDs are coming out too. :)

I'm surprised they are rerunning them at the same time the new BluRay/DVD discs come out... then again, given how much they are spending on this show and the competition they will face Mondays at 8, it might be a good move to pick up viewers who missed during the first time around...

Just pulled the IMDB synopsis for Terminator Salvation

Set in post-apocalyptic 2018, John Connor is the man fated to lead the human resistance against Skynet and its army of Terminators. But the future Connor was raised to believe in is altered in part by the appearance of Marcus Wright, a stranger whose last memory is of being on death row. Connor must decide whether Marcus has been sent from the future, or rescued from the past. As Skynet prepares its final onslaught, Connor and Marcus both embark on an odyssey that takes them into the heart of Skynet’s operations, where they uncover the terrible secret behind the possible annihilation of mankind. Written by Warner Bros. Pictures

I can't say it is the most compelling plot.

This must take place several years after T3 Movie, which was definitely not 2018.

And from the cast listing, a new Terminator, the T-800, must be AFTER Ahnold, but before the T-1000.

Stupid network affiliate is showing it early due to the Denver football game; and airing it in SD upconvert. :mad:

Set a manual time for another OTA.

Interesting start to the episode; with the music in the background.

And it sure throws in a twist with them turning Cameron back into a real terminator.

I really enjoyed the season premiere, but I'm a little lost on something. Of course I was heavily destracted by my 6 year old working on homework and telling me about her day. But who is the lady that morphed into the bathroom stall? Since when does the story go from robots to X-Men type characters?

I really enjoyed the season premiere, but I'm a little lost on something. Of course I was heavily destracted by my 6 year old working on homework and telling me about her day. But who is the lady that morphed into the bathroom stall? Since when does the story go from robots to X-Men type characters?

^^ someone needs to watch Terminator 2

She is a T-1000, new generation of terminators like the one in the T2 movie...

^^ someone needs to watch Terminator 2

:D

My kid - who has not seen T2 - loved that part of the show. He thought the new terminator was very cool - particularly when she did the finger through the brain thing.

They certainly are upping the ante this season. But they also play pretty loose with temporal paradox issues.

But they also play pretty loose with temporal paradox issues.

I think you meant to say that the timeline is FUBAR. Skynet has gone from trying to protect its existence to trying to create itself. I can hardly stand to watch it.

I think you meant to say that the timeline is FUBAR. Skynet has gone from trying to protect its existence to trying to create itself. I can hardly stand to watch it.

Both. :D

I do think they play way too loose with the temporal issues; but think about it this way -- in reality the whole thing is fracked, as John Connor sent Kyle Reese back to save his mother; but his mother would not have HAD HIM, had he not sent Kyle Reese back in the first place.... and around and around we go.... :D

BUT, who cares? Its great fun, even if it is filled with numerous paradoxes.

Don't think too hard about it and just go along for the ride (reminds me of the time Michael York said the same thing to the audience in Austin Powers)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)