The Titanium Future Product Line Dream Thread

Status
Please reply by conversation.
I'd like a source for these:
flat window cable.jpg
that doesn't charge as much for shipping as the item costs. (The only source I can find is in Canada.)

I'd like a Peltier-cooled LNBF, although I don't know if most receivers could supply enough current to run one.

I'd like a receiver with 4:2:2 decoding and a network media player that handles all formats. Basically, an AZbox that isn't full of bugs.

Guess we should add 4K/H365 to the want list? :)
Though I won't be upgrading TVs until my current one dies...

I want a receiver that doesn't move your dish until you actually select a different channel.
All receivers in my sig do not move a dish until the ch is selected.What receiver are you using that does this Magic Static?..The 9200 will move a dish just scrolling through satellite`s(is a pain) but not when scrolling through ch`s.

All receivers in my sig do not move a dish until the ch is selected.What receiver are you using that does this Magic Static?..The 9200 will move a dish just scrolling through satellite`s(is a pain) but not when scrolling through ch`s.
Yea, just like the 9200 it moves when you select a different list. The microHD is the one I was referring to. I don't want it to move and switch to the last channel I watched in any list I pull up, Satellite or Favorite. I want it to move only if a select a new channel.

Yea, just like the 9200 it moves when you select a different list. The microHD is the one I was referring to. I don't want it to move and switch to the last channel I watched in any list I pull up, Satellite or Favorite. I want it to move only if a select a new channel.
That's the klutz factor, coupled with a less than stellar remote, which makes me want to pull someone's hair out. In China, no doubt...

Last edited:
I'd like a source for these:
View attachment 93475
that doesn't charge as much for shipping as the item costs. (The only source I can find is in Canada.)

I'd like a Peltier-cooled LNBF, although I don't know if most receivers could supply enough current to run one.

I'd like a receiver with 4:2:2 decoding and a network media player that handles all formats. Basically, an AZbox that isn't full of bugs.

Your wish is my command for the flat coax! http://hypermegasat.com/Accessories.htm#flat coax (FREE shipping.) Nearly everything he sells is FREE shipping. He doesn't jack his prices sky-high to compensate either. He's also a Titanium reseller...

I'm surprised no one has suggested a receiver that monitors the on-screen sports graphic and dispenses and ice-cold beer from its internal beer server everytime your team scores.

4:2:2 coming soon??? Christmas Gift??

4:2:2 is already here :D

Even if performance is not the same as separate dedicated LNBF's for C and Ku band, I would not mind seeing a C & Ku band combo LNBF with dual outputs for C-band and dual outputs for Ku-band. Right now, only single output models are available in the market so the only inexpensive way to run C & Ku band off the same dish for 2 or more receivers is to install a dual output C-band LNBF in the middle and a dual output Ku LNBF offset by 4 degrees on the side. This is cumbersome as all Ku-band satellite positions need to be programmed separately and some performance is lost by having an offset LNBF on a prime focus dish.

The main issue with those C & Ku band combo LNBF's is the spacing between the C and Ku LNBF components is fixed so based on the F/D ratio of your dish, it can be almost impossible to adjust the focal depth of the LNBF in a way that both C and Ku band reception is maximized. Because of this, the combo LNBF design should have a way to adjust the distance between the C and Ku band LNBF components.

I know an orthomode feed is the ultimate performance solution but the cost of this makes it out of reach for most people.

Last edited:
Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts