The Walking Dead on AMC

If Glenn is still alive,it won't be because of a dream sequence. Also,if Glenn was out of bullets,that would explain why he didn't try to "off himself" if he was being eaten by the zombies. I still say that he was surrounded by 10-20,000 zombies,so no single person would be able to rescue him,BUT a group from one of the soon to be revealed neighboring communities(who the actor was revealed to play said group's leader,but I forgot who he is),NOT run by the Wolves,could rescue both Glenn & Rick.

If Glenn is still alive,it won't be because of a dream sequence. Also,if Glenn was out of bullets,that would explain why he didn't try to "off himself" if he was being eaten by the zombies. I still say that he was surrounded by 10-20,000 zombies,so no single person would be able to rescue him,BUT a group from one of the soon to be revealed neighboring communities(who the actor was revealed to play said group's leader,but I forgot who he is),NOT run by the Wolves,could rescue both Glenn & Rick.

I've been reading rumors of a rescue as well. To me it seemed very obvious that Glenn fell with Nick on top of him and the zombies were eating Nick and not Glenn. What happens after Nick is nothing but bones remains a mystery though.

Only way for a rescue to work, and I still don't think it would be wise, is if someone watched them go back there. Even then, with the number of walkers, aren't most people going to say, "screw that". That is even if they heard Glenn screaming. You presume he is being eaten... Now, if it were 2, 3, 4 walkers, maybe you'd check.

I think Glenn is still alive. Nick's dead body on top of him being ripped apart.

Now here is what has me wondering something. Nick commits suicide so does his blood and guts still turn to zombie blood and guts in such a short time so that Glenn is bathed in "camouflage"?

Glenn and Rick as well as others have used the camo before. Just don't know if it will work if nick didn't turn?

I think he will use the camo, crawl under the horde to that well placed back stairs/fire escape that had a couch laying over it. Get on top of the building and get saved by someone.

I think Glenn makes it to the end of the first half finale to set up his demise that everyone thinks is coming.

With Glenn & Rick's status up in the air,this is a great time to devote a whole episode on Morgan's backstory. I haven't finished watching last night's episode yet,but I'm just musing,are we going to devote a whole episode next week on Michonne? As bad as Fear the Walking Dead was,as least they didn't stray from story line to story line as badly as this show does. This show is like a kid with ADHD,it jumps around too much & doesn't stay focused on one thing. "What happened to Glenn? Moving on......"

I considered that entire episode a filler episode. I sped through most of it till something happened and there was actual interaction between two humans. I don't like Morgan's character at all. Now next week I want an answer to Glen's fate. I still would like to know why the Wolves feel the need to kill all humans they come across. IF that was explained in the episode please fill me in. I just didn't have 90 minutes to devote to Morgan and his flashback.

Well, we at least know Rick got out of his RV predicament. For those that don't use closed captioning or didn't recognize the voice yelling "Open the gates!" in the final "now" scene back in Alexandria with Morgan and Deanna, it was Rick.

This was a great episode, well acted, compelling story, and part of the reason I started watching this show in the first place: to see great drama in the midst of a zombie apocalypse. Not 45 minutes of non-stop action and gore. Lennie James is an amazing actor and another part of the reason I watched the TWD pilot when it first premiered. Very few could pull this kind of 90-minute "flashback" off the way he did. I'm very glad he's back in the show for more than a cameo.

Its funny, and usually (although not always) I can tell if I will like a show based on a few posters reactions to them. If theirs are negative, I would say at least 80% of the time I will have the opposite view. I have also noticed some other posters that have the same reaction I have to shows.

IMO this was one of the best not just filler, but best episodes in some time. Especially for a back story episode.

I third the praise on James. He is one of my favorites.

I actually liked the episode this week too. The only gripe I had with it was that they left Rick and Glen's fate up in the air in the prior week and we didn't get any resolution this week. I also love Lennie James from his time on Jericho and I liked seeing his back story and how he changed from the psycho in the booby trapped town to someone who won't even kill people who are trying to kill all his friends.

I really didn't have a problem with anything in the episode. It was just tough knowing I will have to wait at least another week to see what happened to one of my favorite characters (Glen) and another original character I don't like as much as I used to but still care about (Rick).

I don't know if I buy any of the fan theories that Glen is somehow still alive but I hope that's the case. On talking dead they showed him falling down off the dumpster again in slow motion and it was clear that Nicholas was going to fall on top of him. I just don't see how he could possibly escape from being pinned down with that many zombies around him without being bit or scratched.

I do hope the theory I read that it was all in Nicholas's head isn't true though. The show would lose a lot of credibility with me if they started killing fan favorite characters and then pulling the "it was all a dream" gimmick to bring them back.

If Glen is gone for good it was a good run. I have to admit that even in a show like this where major characters can die at any moment I thought a few of them were probably safe from that fate. The people I'm talking about here are probably Glen, Darryl, Rick, Carl and Michonne. If Glen can go it proves that no character on the show is safe.

If Glen is gone for good it was a good run. I have to admit that even in a show like this where major characters can die at any moment I thought a few of them were probably safe from that fate. The people I'm talking about here are probably Glen, Darryl, Rick, Carl and Michonne. If Glen can go it proves that no character on the show is safe.

I thought the show pretty much proved no one was safe by killing Shane, Laurie, and Andrea. If your name appears second in the opening credits, you're dead meat on this show.

Its funny, and usually (although not always) I can tell if I will like a show based on a few posters reactions to them. If theirs are negative, I would say at least 80% of the time I will have the opposite view. I have also noticed some other posters that have the same reaction I have to shows.
Hehe, I know at least one person that you're referring to ! :D

I thought the show pretty much proved no one was safe by killing Shane, Laurie, and Andrea. If your name appears second in the opening credits, you're dead meat on this show.

I would have thought Glen, Darryl, Rick, and Carol.

Shane, Laurie, and Andrea were big names from the beginning but they weren't super likable characters by the time they went out in my opinion. I think Rick is in a somewhat similar situation now but since he is basically the main character in the series I would assume he is safe.

I could easily do without Carl but since he is the only major kid left and he's Rick's son I think he would be tough to kill off.

I certainly like Carol more than Rick and Carl so I suppose she should be added to my list. Michonne just seems too capable in combat to go out.

As of now Glen, Darryl, and Morgan are the 3 most likable characters for me so I'd hate to see any of them go. Glen may very well be off that list now though.

I think a show like this has enough substance to live on without Glen. I still trying to understand why Gabriel is still alive. Maybe that is the secret. Stay low and you will live.

Reactions: Annie61

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 2)

Latest posts