They are wound up at DBS

They got upset at me for posting CE software images in the CE threads at this site. They really got upset when I pointed out that they cannot control what I post on this site.

They got upset at me for posting CE software images in the CE threads at this site. They really got upset when I pointed out that they cannot control what I post on this site.

Geez, you're a real rebel!;)

I am just waitng for the day when DIRECTV pulls the plug on the CE program and they decide to blame us for it's demise. :D

I am just waitng for the day when DIRECTV pulls the plug on the CE program and they decide to blame us for it's demise. :D

Holy crap!!!!! Are you insaNE MAN ? Talking about the CE program in a public forum!!! Im outta here, you just remember I WARNED YOU when the FBI comes knocking on your door! I can't believe you, is there something wrong with your head? You should ban yourself.. Yes , thats what you should do.... *Thread deleted - Reason - Idiocracy* :spy::shocked:yikes:behindsofa:

Holy crap!!!!! Are you insaNE MAN ? Talking about the CE program in a public forum!!! Im outta here, you just remember I WARNED YOU when the FBI comes knocking on your door! I can't believe you, is there something wrong with your head? You should ban yourself.. Yes , thats what you should do.... *Thread deleted - Reason - Idiocracy* :spy::shocked:yikes:behindsofa:

It's okay mcintire! Step away from your keyboard! Now take a couple of deep breaths. Say "oooommmm". Feel better? :)

A lot of hype over TV I say. Fun hobby, but don't let it run your life :)

Sent from my iPhone using SatelliteGuys

It's seems like the majority of people on that site that are incredibly over the top about certain issues are either gunning to become mods or future employees of Direct TV itself.. That's the only logical explenation that I can come up with.. I'm not sure if i've ever run into another site on the Internet so hell bent on defending a company and it's corporate policy like that one.. Kind of creepy actually.

Last edited:
Anyone getting emotional over their TV service or its "CE" program have issues. People, as a general rule, are mostly stupid. Not surprising that and idiot downloaded beta software and found bugs. I'm sure they didn't bother with a 10 second google search on how to revert back but then again, people are stupid.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts